• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Smile said:

On hard tackle and he wants off would make it at a smaller team.

People said that about McKay at the start of the season but he managed to toughen up, I hope Windass does the same.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

According to stats from HITC (I know I know). His assists to minutes on the pitch makes him the best player in our squad. 

Sadly the best player in our Squads Foderigham which tell's a story.

Guest Lloyd72
7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

According to stats from HITC (I know I know). His assists to minutes on the pitch makes him the best player in our squad. 

most assists in the Scottish Premiership per minute

the second most passes into the final third in the Scottish Premiership per minute

the third most key passes in the Scottish Premiership per minute

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So we have 3 mins of highlights from 6 months of football, fuck me he's the new Messi. 

No one is saying that but it's obvious he has potential to be a good player

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

No one is saying that but it's obvious he has potential to be a good player

He has loads of potential but it might never come to anything, I would've thought we would see a huge improvement from the start of the season but we haven't. 

The same with the majority of the squad they all appear to have went backwards. 

Guest Lloyd72

Are we watching the same McKay. 

McKay is about as tough as a wet paper bag. 

He doesn't stop when he gets hauled down now, he gets u and keeps going did you watch him against Celtic, Hearts and Aberdeen kicked off the park by them but he never hid and was always trying to get involved, Windass needs to start doing that.

Guest Lloyd72

He has loads of potential but it might never come to anything, I would've thought we would see a huge improvement from the start of the season but we haven't. 

The same with the majority of the squad they all appear to have went backwards. 

You're right it might not but it's there and it's up to Warburton to find a way to get the best out of him. Accrington did it he played Striker and Winger for them but he's come here and played in CM but it hasn't got the best out of him yet he persists with it.

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So we have 3 mins of highlights from 6 months of football, fuck me he's the new Messi. 

Like the majority of our squad he never lifts his head cant play a final ball and even worse any hard tackle puts him out for 4/5 weeks. 

This is it now we embrace Mediocrity and will struggle to get anywhere with this attitude. 

32 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

With Pace and Dribbling like that he should be given a chance out wide imo he doesn't suit CM role

MOH has pace and dribbling ability and he has no joy out wide.  I don't see how Windass would be any different.

9 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

He doesn't stop when he gets hauled down now, he gets u and keeps going did you watch him against Celtic, Hearts and Aberdeen kicked off the park by them but he never hid and was always trying to get involved, Windass needs to start doing that.

I could list lots of great points about Barrie, being tough and standing his corner isn't one of them. 

He never wins a 50/50 will actually lose a 60/40 in his favour. 

Guest Lloyd72

I could list lots of great points about Barrie, being tough and standing his corner isn't one of them. 

He never wins a 50/50 will actually lose a 60/40 in his favour. 

I don't expect wingers to win every 50/50 tbh but I see what you're saying

3 minutes ago, BF2 said:

MOH has pace and dribbling ability and he has no joy out wide.  I don't see how Windass would be any different.

Ohalloran a stronger player than Windass he offers more as well the manager can't see that though.

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, BF2 said:

Windass is a better player imo more end product than O'halloran although that isn't saying much