Tom Miller: "Motherwell's shape is forcing Rangers back..."

Ryju84

That is some bollocks right there.

1) Our tippy tappy, no drive or determination and lack of ideas, style of play is forcing us back

2) Barrie is finding space and driving forward 95% of the time, so why can't the others?

3) Our '1 Centre Forward formation' is shit considering he is having to run back to our half to pick the ball up. (And I can't even blame Kenny)

The problem is our Tactics. The tactics we play mean the strikers dont get any service. Strikers thrive on through balls,  balls in behind and crosses. We just dont do these things. 

We faff about with possesion. Mckay and o halloran dont cross they constantly try and go themselves, play cut backs or wait for the full back to overlap and they pretty much do the same thing. 

We have no variation to our style.  If warburton cant see that he needs his players to shoot more,  to cross more and to try through balls then he needs to go.

When the ball goes wide our midfield should be bursting a gut to get in the box. 

Dont even get me started on the defence. 

3 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

That is some bollocks right there.

1) Our tippy tappy, no drive or determination and lack of ideas, style of play is forcing us back

2) Barrie is finding space and driving forward 95% of the time, so why can't the others?

3) Our '1 Centre Forward formation' is shit considering he is having to run back to our half to pick the ball up. (And I can't even blame Kenny)

My thoughts

1) Because of the lack of movement (which has to be excellent since the opposition are sitting in) all this tippy tappy does is give the opposition an opportunity to get the ball back from us and attack - in usually a direct and effective fashion.

2) Because of the shite defense, I'm starting to think our players don't trust them enough to drive forward as much as Warburton wants and McKay does.

3) How many times were good balls driven into the box with no one there to be on the end of it? (It's shite)

Tom Miller is a fan who has a job as the club commentator, he knows next to nothing about the game bar ancient stats and figures and animal comparisons. He's a tube. A dreadful commentator who talks utter nonsense during matches. No one should be taking what he says seriously.