MOH

Boybluesy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At times he puts on the burners, head down, gets to the bye line and......hits the first defender. Other times he just runs into traffic or trips over the ball.

So little comes off for him, but I really don't see him as a winger how we use him.

An infuriating player.

I can't mind if I said on here before but I actually think he doesn't want to play for us but will  just take the money that he wouldn't get elsewhere and sit it out. In fact he would go out on loan if he could  where I bet he would be happiest as he wouldn't need to play for us but would still get his wage. 

not worked out as well as I'd hoped. Always seemed better suited to a team with little possession who hit on the break - the opposite of us, so probably a bad fit.

thought he might have been handy in certain games if used properly. Trying to dribble thru packed defenses is probably not a strength.

1 minute ago, CoplandStandBear said:

He was about the only player taking the game to Motherwell today and should have had a penalty.  

I actually thought he was decent today. In fact I thought he was one of our best players on the pitch (I'm not fishing BTW). The problem with MOH is that his pace outdoes even our own players and when he gets into the box there's no one there to pass the ball to. I totally agree with @CoplandStandBear 

He needs a run in the team he doesn't play for weeks or a month and than gets a start .

I think that in itself is draining the lads  confidence I Can't understand Warburton dropping players for a month than they get a start look at Doodo he didn't even make the bench today and Forrester what's happening with him.

These players we  will never see the best of them if Warburton is  not utilizing the squad  and treating players the same   Haliday for instance doesn't matter how badly he performs he gets to start every match .

26 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I actually thought he was decent today. In fact I thought he was one of our best players on the pitch (I'm not fishing BTW). The problem with MOH is that his pace outdoes even our own players and when he gets into the box there's no one there to pass the ball to. I totally agree with @CoplandStandBear 

Makes you wonder what they work on in training with players such as MOH or what they are instructed to do during games.  I love Kenny Miller but wonder why he back in defense then not available when needed in the penalty box.  

42 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

He was about the only player taking the game to Motherwell today and should have had a penalty.  

Yeah I agree. He's not the greatest player to be honest but when he's on the pitch he's usually the most dangerous and direct player we have, although most of the time his runs come to nothing, it's better than what the rest do which comes to nothing anyway.