MOH

Boybluesy

It might just be because of the Celtic background, but from day 1 of seeing him playing he always looks like he doesn't want to be here. Never looks happy, when he plays he's shite 90% of the time and our players always seem to look for another option before passing to him. Noticed it a few times today, also a lot in past games. Just my opinion of course. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a squad player. Should be kept as that can add a different dimension in games which is needed sometimes.

He plays to high up the park to be effective enough needs to run from deep to use the space.

The other problem is the midfield take about 6 touches before they release a pass so the space to run into has gone. Hodson is bad for that too. What a difference today from Hyndman one touch pass goal it's really simple.

If you had a choice barrie mc kay or MOH any sensible person except ally

(loans him out still cant get over that) showed his managerial level with that sole decision.

He had one good run on the wing today unfortunately its not good enough

but in his defence he shows up the midfield how to attack the opposition penalty box!

He is a £0.5m valued, speedy but limited striker.

I'm not sure what we are expecting? He hasn't really improved since joining, and his style of play makes it difficult for him to shine against teams sitting in.

He does give a different option though, against a team that are not sitting in - he should be moderately effective.

thought he had a decent game imo, folk moan about us not being direct enough but then criticise players when they are direct...albeit he lacks the end quality.

would rather see MOH running at (and often beating) the defender than others who constantly side/back pass it. defeats the purpose of a winger.

I never seen the game the day as i was in the airport coming home but reading the updates he didnt sound he worse on the park and the only game i can recall seeing him getting a chance in his natural position was an abysmal 1-0 defeat to livi away last season which as an overall performance was one of the worst ive ever seen from any rangers team 

5 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I can't mind if I said on here before but I actually think he doesn't want to play for us but will  just take the money that he wouldn't get elsewhere and sit it out. In fact he would go out on loan if he could  where I bet he would be happiest as he wouldn't need to play for us but would still get his wage. 

Spot on I've watch a few of his " type " play for us over the years but I genuinely feel every time I watch him that he has no real interest in playing for Rangers. 

2 minutes ago, HeHaw said:

Said back at the time and I'll say again, we should never spend in the Scottish market, we get over charged for mediocre players.

Totally agree - there's no one in Scotland worth taking a punt on not one player far less giving teams that tried to kill us off like St Johnstone half a million for him 

1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

But also think we shouldn't be just looking at English lower leagues.

Common sence says Scandinavia/Eastern Europe has more value...??

Scandinavia no but Eastern Europe without a doubt. Been saying for ages that the leagues of Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro etc there's some good players with the right amount of physical presence about them and skill in equal measure who wouldn't cost the earth. 

See a lot of them playing in the Europa league who would be an instant improvement on guys like Wilson, Kiernan, Holt, Halliday, Garner, Tav etc.

Guest Lloyd72

I don't mind O'halloran because most of the time he's the only cunt trying to make runs in behind the defence, there was a few times today he made diagonal runs and only once did we try to play him in. Can't fault his effort but the end product just isn't there, I think he could be good for us as an impact player maybe against teams like the taigs who leave big gaps in behind their defence

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Scandinavia no but Eastern Europe without a doubt. Been saying for ages that the leagues of Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro etc there's some good players with the right amount of physical presence about them and skill in equal measure who wouldn't cost the earth. 

See a lot of them playing in the Europa league who would be an instant improvement on guys like Wilson, Kiernan, Holt, Halliday, Garner, Tav etc.

True.

We need a proper hard cunt in midfield.

Sick of seeing cunts shit out of 50/50s

Whether these guys still exist in football I'm not sure.

They do against us,but the more you pay,the less they seem to care?

3 hours ago, Jb85 said:

He done stuff today that on another day would've went our way and we'd have won comfortably. 

Apart from the run into the box where he was tripped his contributions were running into defenders, running and leaving the ball behind, tripping over the ball, getting past players letting them catch up while he tried to work the ball into a stationary crossing position and hitting the ball into his opponent.

Unable to run with the ball unless he is looking at it and unable to cross it while running. Not a wide man and so far has shown no sign of enough composure to play through the middle where his pace would be far more useful and as has been said in a counter attacking team.

26 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

True.

Actually if wee Barrie didn't shit out of tackles he'd end up with a serious injury cos there's nothing of him. Then where would we be. 

I did think Halliday would be our hard cunt answer, unfortunately he falls about and rolls around like he's in a Macbeth play in the west end- he annoys me with that malarkey. 

38 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

True.

Rossiter can be that wee hard cunt imo.

Not in a conventional shithouse way but doesn't seem the type to back out a tackle and has a bit of graft about him.

Just be nice if we ever got to see him again.

6 hours ago, CoplandStandBear said:

He was about the only player taking the game to Motherwell today and should have had a penalty.  

Absolutely how i see it.

Edit - actually not how I see it in that Barry was having a go too.

16 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Actually if wee Barrie didn't shit out of tackles he'd end up with a serious injury cos there's nothing of him. Then where would we be. 

I did think Halliday would be our hard cunt answer, unfortunately he falls about and rolls around like he's in a Macbeth play in the west end- he annoys me with that malarkey. 

Not buying the first point. There's been plenty wee guys that have played for us that committed 100%

Second point, I agree.

Think he's been watching too many Jig videos on youtube