Why are you accepting this?

Junior Soprano

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Today wasn't a great performance but we at least showed some character to come from behind and win the game and without putting the bunting out the team deserves credit for that.

Agreed, and might only be papering over the cracks but are least some fight and desire was shown when we went a goal down although should have been there all game.

I was out today and didnt see the game.Loved the fact we came from behind and won.I would much rather we won 5-0 every game to steady my nerves if i was watching live but still delighted to win any game we play at sny time.

We we're not at our best when that little smelly kangaroo shagging cunt (remember helicopter Sunday) wee macd came on I thought if they score we're fucked and they score, now we all know if that's a league game we will not get back in it but it's not it was a Scottish cup game, and we wanted to win it so fair play to the players we absolutely did not deserve to lose that and we didn't. 

11 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

We we're not at our best when that little smelly kangaroo shagging cunt (remember helicopter Sunday) wee macd came on I thought if they score we're fucked and they score, now we all know if that's a league game we will not get back in it but it's not it was a Scottish cup game, and we wanted to win it so fair play to the players we absolutely did not deserve to lose that and we didn't. 

Wit?

57 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Disgraceful performance after disgraceful performance?

When did this become acceptable?

Sorry for answering a questions with a question(s) however,

What do you suggest we do?

What are you doing?

And....you are right we were very poor in so many ways.

2 minutes ago, markem said:

Sorry for answering a questions with a question(s) however,

What do you suggest we do?

What are you doing?

And....you are right we were very poor in so many ways.

I'm doing no what I did after the cup final. Asking why this moron is still our manager.

im also now asking why Dave fucking King is getting away with fucking murder!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I'm doing no what I did after the cup final. Asking why this moron is still our manager.

im also now asking why Dave fucking King is getting away with fucking murder!!!!!!

Genuinely, sincerely don't mean any disrespect mate but your thread would almost suggest that we should all be doing more when actually by your own answer all you are doing is asking a couple of questions ( to who?)

What the fuck are we meant to do? - Show us the way and I am sure many will follow.  

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Who does the OP refer to when he says "You"

And also in reference to poor performances and fans, what really can we do?

Voice our displeasure?

Big deal, ain't going to chance much. 

Only thing that gets any attention is cutting the income stream via tickets, merchandise and in stadium refreshments............ and that is Sons Of Suicide

fixed that for you

Guest Lloyd72

I tell you what pissed me off about today and it's pissed me off the last few games too, Wes's new goalie Top is far too close to being green. Sort it out Warbs ffs

6 minutes ago, markem said:

Genuinely, sincerely don't mean any disrespect mate but your thread would almost suggest that we should all be doing more when actually by your own answer all you are doing is asking a couple of questions ( to who?)

What the fuck are we meant to do? - Show us the way and I am sure many will follow.  

You are not daft mark. I've had a bevvy with you and wee Jonny. You cannot think that is acceptable?

no matter how good you might think you sound.

1 hour ago, ianb1547 said:

I just want to get this right....

Admittedly, not our best performance.........and the atmosphere was woeful...(BOTH HALVES)...but our striker (albeit not in his prime....but still paid to win us games...)...................................................

so we won....and into next round.

So.................................OP...............your point is?

........................................and were you at the game?

I just want to get this right....................................................

You post pish......................................

So we have to accept poor football and going nowhere because the so called Rangers men are in charge................................................

Amd finally were you that the game if you are happy with that pish today.................................

9 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

You are not daft mark. I've had a bevvy with you and wee Jonny. You cannot think that is acceptable?

no matter how good you might think you sound.

You've mistaken me for someone else mate, honestly.

Regardless, you are totally right it was brutal, I am responding to your thread title though - what are we meant to do?

And your last point, I genuinely don't think I sound 'good' - I'm just calling it as I see it.  Want to be clear though, I m not disagreeing with you, you are right. around that being unacceptable (lazy, predictable, shite).  Just don't know what we should be doing to demonstrate we are not accepting it.

7 minutes ago, markem said:

You've mistaken me for someone else mate, honestly.

Regardless, you are totally right it was brutal, I am responding to your thread title though - what are we meant to do?

And your last point, I genuinely don't think I sound 'good' - I'm just calling it as I see it.  Want to be clear though, I m not disagreeing with you, you are right. around that being unacceptable (lazy, predictable, shite).  Just don't know what we should be doing to demonstrate we are not accepting it.

Cool mate, I'm mistaken. You plod along the way you see fit. Pay your 30quid a week. And clap at the end. ??

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Cool mate, I'm mistaken. You plod along the way you see fit. Pay your 30quid a week. And clap at the end. ??

Are you suggesting fans boycott the team?

5 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Really, thats what you've taken from my last post?

Fair enough, you are misreading my point of view though

Let's look at the game.  .. Pish poor.delivery into box. Too many times the last ball was lacking

We had one good ball.and.a.goal was the result. We pressed them high up the park and panicked their defender.defender . to mKe.a.mistake. result 

.. goal