Craig the bhoy Thomson

Smile

13 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

He's a cheat and Willie Gollum is an incompetent arsehole but being a cheat is easily 100 times worse.

Hard to believe that Thomson spent a week at a training camp for "elite" referees. Then he gets back and gifts the bheasts the softest penalty ever against St. Johnstone.

Gollum is a RE teacher at a Catholic school, more chance of him being a cheat than Thompson IMO. 

Just think both are fucking dreadful refs. 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Gollum is a RE teacher at a Catholic school, more chance of him being a cheat than Thompson IMO. 

Just think both are fucking dreadful refs. 

I've seen Gollum give decisions wrecking both teams chances in a game whereas Thomson seems to me to be a wee bit less than impartial.

I do agree though they're both fucking dreadful refs. As for Gollum being an RE teacher God fucking help him even if he is a bheast.

17 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

He's a cheat and Willie Gollum is an incompetent arsehole but being a cheat is easily 100 times worse.

Hard to believe that Thomson spent a week at a training camp for "elite" referees. Then he gets back and gifts the bheasts the softest penalty ever against St. Johnstone.

Must be cheating every cunt.

Scottish refs are shite but after years of watching Thompson referee us i am convinced hes at it.

Always quick to the card for our players, very very lenient with the opposition. Denied us countless stonewall pens, strangely has a habit of gifting opposition non pens.

Strangely enough, seems the total opposite when hes refereeing the green n white team..

21 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Awful decision, awful ref.

I actually think he loves controversy, loves making big decisions on cards or pens.

Unless it's us and he gets off on the controversy of not giving us blatant decisions.

Or giving them then instantly rescinding them!