Rossiter On The Mend

Bluebear11

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what Warburton means is his recovery to date has probably all been gym work and physio appointments 

Now he'll be out training with the team 

Can't wait until he's fully fit again and he shuts all the geniuses on here who have already written him off 

39 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I think what Warburton means is his recovery to date has probably all been gym work and physio appointments 

Now he'll be out training with the team 

Can't wait until he's fully fit again and he shuts all the geniuses on here who have already written him off 

More likely, he gets fit and then gets sold off.

The going outside bit refers to the way Murray park rehab centre is set up.  The area has a glass frontage which looks out onto the first team.training area/pitch. .. it is meant to spur those with injuries on, to work harder....inside on the rehabilitation and training equipment in order to get back put there.with their team mates. It is believed that this is the driving force to get players.to work that 10% extra in their recovery

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

What's all this chat about going outside? Has this injury been agoraphobia the whole time? :lol: 

See my post above that should clearly explain what the manager is talking about.  Only those who have been inside Murray park will know.abput the reference to going outside