Rossiter On The Mend

Bluebear11

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Garner is about 10 days away according to Warburton today.   Presumably Rossiter and Garner are chasing each other round the fitness routines in an effort to see who gets fit enough for first team squad duties first.   One of these weekends we're going to be treated to the positive news that both Rossiter and Garner are declared fit and available for first team selection.  

What will we have to talk about on RM when that happens?  (I jest)

Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

What's the chances that the 'a few niggles' Warburton referred to in his press conference has something to do with Rossiter?

That's what I was thinking tbh, hopefully not but the fact he wouldn't say anything else other than that is worrying imo

• 2 weeks later...

In the mess that has been the last 2 days I completely missed the Rossiter update. 

He has pressure in his lower spine that is causing hamstring and calf injuries. He's at St George's Park to see England team doctors and try and have it resolved. If the back/nerve issue is fixed then his injuries should clear up. 

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

In the mess that has been the last 2 days I completely missed the Rossiter update. 

He has pressure in his lower spine that is causing hamstring and calf injuries. He's at St George's Park to see England team doctors and try and have it resolved. If the back/nerve issue is fixed then his injuries should clear up. 

Hopefully all goes well, will be great once he's back and gets an extended run in the team.

Guest Lloyd72

Rangers have sent troubled teen Jordan Rossiter to the FA’s top medics in a bid to cure the back injury that has kept him out of action for more than five months.

The 19-year-old former Liverpool kid – a £250,000 summer signing – has been ruled out by the recurring problem since August.

One of Mark Warburton’s last actions before his shock departure on Friday night was to call in external help for the England Under-19 midfielder at St George’s Park, hoping to find answers.

Rangers midfielder Jordan Rossiter has been on verge of injury comeback for MONTHS

Former Rangers boss and full time cunt Warburton said: “Jordan is down at St George’s Park. No one is more frustrated than him.

“We all know how good he is and how good he is going to be.

“But he has an issue that needs to be resolved and hopefully the staff at St George’s can now help him do that.

“He has a lower back issue that’s causing pressure at the base of his spine.

“We’re not exactly sure what it is – but we think that’s what it is.

“In turn that’s causing trouble for his calves and hamstrings.

“It’s like anything – you can have a problem for two or three years then someone finds a cure and you’re 
walking like a spring chicken again. 

“He has a problem and it’s difficult because it’s not run of the mill. It’s not a normal situation,

“But hopefully Jordan is very close to solving it and he can be right sooner rather than later.”

“I hope this season is not a write-off for him.

“Sometimes when you have a problem it can be resolved quickly but he has missed a lot of football.”

Meanwhile, Niko Kranjcar is back running again after the cruciate injury that has robbed him of action for the past four months.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-send-jordan-rossiter-fas-9800919

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Hopefully all goes well, will be great once he's back and gets an extended run in the team.

Yep if Warburton left anything as his legacy it could be our youth team ethos and this kid. 

I remember Colin Cameron at Hearts was having hamstring injuries and was told it was related to a dental problem. Started wearing a gum shield type thing and it corrected it all without surgery. The body is weird. Hopefully Jordan gets the solution he needs 

Just now, trueblueal said:

Yep if Warburton left anything as his legacy it could be our youth team ethos and this kid. 

I remember Colin Cameron at Hearts was having hamstring injuries and was told it was related to a dental problem. Started wearing a gum shield type thing and it corrected it all without surgery. The body is weird. Hopefully Jordan gets the solution he needs 

That happened with a player at Milan too, his name has escaped me. They removed one of his wisdom teeth and his injury problems ceased.