*** THE BIG RAFFLE FOR WEE JOSH - OFFICIAL THREAD - BUY TICKETS NOW!!!

govanblue

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyway, there's been a bit of a disaster.

As I was updating the Raffle Ticket Purchase list, RM decided to throw a server tantrum, and lost all the page content.

So everyone after Huggy Bear has had their donation wiped.

Luckily, that's not the master list, so I was able to restore all the ticket purchasers to the list.  All's well there.

But sadly I didn't have a backup copy of the Reserved Ticket List.

So that's about 30 Members whom I was going to harass until they paid up, now off the hook!

I'm hopeful though that at least a few of them will have some donating integrity, and own up! :p:

And since raffle ticket sales have slowed for the moment, I guess I may as well tease you with our latest addition to the Signed Shirt Auction.

The Only Squad to ever win the Championship

The Only Squad to ever win the Challenge Cup

The Only Squad to ever take us back to the Premiership

Red_Squad_15_16.thumb.jpg.2c5bd0ccbf9302ad7304e399ffa551b0.jpg

What am I bid?

signatures:

• 5 - Lee Wallace
  • 7 - Nicky Law
  • 9 - Kenny Miller
  • 11 - David Templeton
  • 15 - Harry Forrester
  • 16 - Andy Halliday
  • 17 - Billy King
  • 19 - Barrie Mckay
  • 22 - Dean Sheils
  • 25 - Wes Foderingham
  • 29 - Michael O'Halloran
  • 33 - Martyn Waghorn

Plus 3 unidentified signatures.

Help me out with the unidentified ones.  It's the two at the bottom. in between Kenny Miller/Barrie Mckay and Wes Foderingham

And the one at the top in between King, Waggy and Lee Wallace

On 03/02/2017 at 8:07 PM, govanblue said:

So anyway, there's been a bit of a disaster...

But sadly I didn't have a backup copy of the Reserved Ticket List.

So that's about 30 Members whom I was going to harass until they paid up, now off the hook!

I'm hopeful though that at least a few of them will have some donating integrity, and own up! :p:

I've managed to salvage some names from the Reserved tickets list...

So if any of the following are still wanting raffle tickets, please give me a shout.

@Blue Avenger @DaleFo8 @dande101 @don2332 @fuckthespl @Queen's_highway @rfc_watp @Richie1872 @RyanMac @scottyc06 @Skelf @Sportingintegritymyarse @Steelydan1690 @tartansmokie @The Lone Ranger @willygers4life 

And anyone else who said they wanted some, but haven't bought them yet - also give me a shout.

:tu:

9 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I've managed to salvage some names from the Reserved tickets list...

So if any of the following are still wanting raffle tickets, please give me a shout.

@Blue Avenger @DaleFo8 @dande101 @don2332 @fuckthespl @Queen's_highway @rfc_watp @Richie1872 @RyanMac @scottyc06 @Skelf @Sportingintegritymyarse @Steelydan1690 @tartansmokie @The Lone Ranger @willygers4life 

And anyone else who said they wanted some, but haven't bought them yet - also give me a shout.

:tu:

Sorry m8 forgot about this will sort you out the morra or Tuesday ,:cheers:

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 11:48 PM, Zetland said:

Just to say, Isle of Man Loyal RSC contacted me earlier and they are donating £100.00 to the Fund for Wee Joshua :rangers:

On the go fund me page Kilsyth St John 39  raised near £1200 a big heads up to them for their generous donation, when this fund  first appeared it had been running for ages but still only had around 700 quid of a 100k target, the target looked nigh on impossible but now its around  the 37k mark and it is still a long way off but what an effort, all I will say is as long as GB is being his perseverant best I would rule nothing out.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

On the go fund me page Kilsyth St John 39  raised near £1200 a big heads up to them for their generous donation, when this fund  first appeared it had been running for ages but still only had around 700 quid of a 100k target, the target looked nigh on impossible but now its around  the 37k mark and it is still a long way off but what an effort, all I will say is as long as GB is being his perseverant best I would rule nothing out.

Kilsyth St John will be @Big Al II

The Lodge had a fundraiser at the end of January :cup:

I've still got one or two raffle prizes to chase up.  I'll start that shortly.

But in the meantime, here are some pics of the prizes we have so far...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/303738-the-big-raffle-for-wee-josh-official-thread-buy-tickets-now/?do=findComment&comment=1063750610

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

3327228-2907185-dancingbear.gif.259896a62c4bc3701dbc05ac36896f2d.gif

For Bobby Hume. :cheers:

:lol:

I love it Bud ..... He dances just like me too ..... but then, so he should ..... he is after all a Bear ...... it's the Copland Shuffle, If I recall correctly and went down a treat up the Maryland on a Saturday night ......  in my mind anyway ..... not too sure it enamoured the burds though ......:britney: ......  :lol: 

:UK: