Kevin Thomson

Cedrick

Thoroughly enjoy Kevin Thomson's punditry on bt sport , speaks how he played honest , down the middle and oozes class , excellent knowledge & analysis of the game , would love to see him get the gers regularly for his knowledge and he would certainly put the other attention seeking pundits in their place

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I'd love Neil McCann to be put in the same studio as Sutton though. I dream of the day that happens and that bitter old cunt gets knocked down a few dozen pegs. 

McCann wouldn't say anything - he'd lick suttons arse. 

Walters the man to take him down a peg, or big eck ??

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Are you sure about that?

b3se1t.jpg

You can just imagine the steam rising over lennon

That's a still. I have seen them analyse together, and McCann interview him when he was in charge of the bheasts - he was shaking. That's the truth. He showed way too much respect and didn't disagree with popcorn teeth once

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

That's a still. I have seen them analyse together, and McCann interview him when he was in charge of the bheasts - he was shaking. That's the truth. He showed way too much respect and didn't disagree with popcorn teeth once

Eh? Maybe he was just fucking cold!

That may be a still, but that's just after McCann took the complete piss out Lennon and Celtic, all Lennon could do was sit there and growl.

I think we should talk about more current events instead of going back a good few years and landing on shaky evidence that cannot be proven.

If you can provide proof then fair enough, but I think everyone here saw that interview (the still) and remembers how it went.

11 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

That may be a still, but that's just after McCann took the complete piss out Lennon and Celtic, all Lennon could do was sit there and growl.

I think we should talk about more current events instead of going back a good few years and landing on shaky evidence that cannot be proven.

If you can provide proof then fair enough, but I think everyone here saw that interview (the still) and remembers how it went.

A very odd choice of player the poster has decided he doesn't like mate.  A great player on the pitch and one of the very few ex players that continues to earn respect by the way he speaks as a pundit.  Like I say odd.

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I tried to find the one I saw on the telly but I can't and quite frankly I'm feeling dizzy having to listen to that c*nt in trying to do so. 

I can't find the example I referenced but this is enough for me to know he wouldn't be challenging Sutton.

7 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

I tried to find the one I saw on the telly but I can't and quite frankly I'm feeling dizzy having to listen to that c*nt in trying to do so. 

I can't find the example I referenced but this is enough for me to know he wouldn't be challenging Sutton.

Ok so you made me, and many others on this forum sit through this shite and for what reason?

What did sugarpuff teeth say that was so wrong for McCann to have to defend us or our club? Fact is we all say that McCann is a good pundit because he's fair and sees reality, he does have a passion for us yes but he's also professional.

All you have done is prove his professionalism, so I don't understand what the hell you're trying to say.

Crisp Mutton? That's a different story, we all know that this cunt is completely biased and has an agenda, and frankly I would expect McCann to not stand for this and correct him.