3. :aberdeen: :40 points  
  4. Hearts  : 31 points

Team News: 

• O'halloran will be suspended due to picking up a red card
  • Hodson is currently injured, severity of which is unknown
  • Garner back in training
  • Rossiter being let out for walkies
  • Kranjcar is still out for a long time yet

Given that Cathros hearts are still a bit pish and we're going into it after 2 wins, it should be a hard fought 1-2 win for us. 

MOH fuck off 

Hodson back in for Tav, we need to be strong defensively at Tynecastle. 

Halliday out ask Toral to sit deeper with Hyndman and Windass in front. 

Would start Waghorn up front with Kenny and Barrie. 

3-1 win for us. 

3 points and a good performance, no excuses. They are awful. Cathro is already walking a tightrope and they'll probably be papped out the cup by Hibs when it comes.

The dream team would be:

Wes; Hodson, Wilson, Hill, Wallace; Hyndman, Rossiter, Toral; Waghorn, Miller, McKay

The reality is that Tav will start, Kiernan will keep his place, and Rossiter will be out for 10 days come Wednesday.

As long as Sir Emerson is playing we will win. :jesus:

In all honestly, tough game but I think we will win. 

Think team will be:

Wes

Hodson Kiernan Hill Wallace

Hyndman Halliday Toral

Windass Miller McKay

You know windass McKay will work both ways in the system. Hodson just to be big stiffer in defence and Halliday because he seems invincible and undroppable.

Fod

Hodson Hill Kiernan Wallace

Holt Hyndman Windass

Waghorn Miller McKay

Kills me picking Kiernan in any team but needs must. 

I also think McKay was pretty poor today too but he's been playing well overall few games before today so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt today was a blip.

Tynecastle is no place for passengers that's why Toral should drop out.

Halliday should be benched he's an appalling football player.

Forrester a decent option to come on from the bench and Tav providing winger/midfield/full back cover on the bench if needbe too. 

1 minute ago, Amac9 said:

Will be a battle as always at Tynecastle. Don't know if Toral has that in him so might prefer Holt in there instead.

I'd like to see us not getting into a battle and trying to play football instead. There were flashes of that today and Toral has a pass or two in him. 

I know what you're saying though - he's maybe not quite up to speed yet. 

We could slowly be getting a "spine" to this team - Foderingham, Hill, Hyndman, Miller. Apart from the obvious bonus of  3 points there was some decent football in spells too.

Still a bit to go though !!!! 

9 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Will be a battle as always at Tynecastle. Don't know if Toral has that in him so might prefer Holt in there instead.

I'd like to see us not getting into a battle and trying to play football instead. There were flashes of that today and Toral has a pass or two in him. 

I know what you're saying though - he's maybe not quite up to speed yet. 

We could slowly be getting a "spine" to this team - Foderingham, Hill, Hyndman, Miller. Apart from the obvious bonus of  3 points there was some decent football in spells too.

Still a bit to go though !!!! 

The Midfield 3 of Toral Halliday Hyndman worked well today, i know Toral isn't 100% match sharp but i'd still play him.

Waghorn replaces MOH up front with Miller and McKay 

Same back 4 as today and obviously Wes.

They're a physical team but if we play Football they way we can and keep the ball on the deck they won't cope with us.

Toral, out. Holt, in. Nothing against the boy, but he's not match fit and two games in five days will be too demanding.

After Halliday settled down today, he complimented Hyndman, so those two in midfield with Holt - returning to haunt his old club - will do.

Up top, Waghorn, Miller and McKay, then the same back five that started this afternoon.

It's must win; they're shocking and Aberdeen are pushing us.

8 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Toral, out. Holt, in. Nothing against the boy, but he's not match fit and two games in five days will be too demanding.

After Halliday settled down today, he complimented Hyndman, so those two in midfield with Holt - returning to haunt his old club - will do.

Up top, Waghorn, Miller and McKay, then the same back five that started this afternoon.

It's must win; they're shocking and Aberdeen are pushing us.

In what way did Halliday compliment Hyndman? How shite he is allowed everyone to see just how good Hyndman is?

Guest Lloyd72

Wes

Hodson/Tav         Kiernan      Hill       Wallace          

Toral  

Windass           Hyndman  

Waghorn                                          McKay    

Miller

Halliday has to drop out after today, but he's been shite for well over 2 months now so I doubt it.

Would like to see Toral in that deeper role. 

Don't know who should start RB Tav was decent going forward today but I still think Hodson is the more solid of the two.

3-0 to Rangers

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

In what way did Halliday compliment Hyndman? How shite he is allowed everyone to see just how good Hyndman is?

First of all, I want to clarify that Halliday was the worst player on the park during the first 45 minutes. He lost possession a few times in dangerous areas.

However, second-half, he settled down and swept-up/intercepted a number of their breaks from midfield. A neat pass from Halliday was swiftly forgotten about when Hyndman collected the ball and accelerated around or past a Motherwell player before laying-off a team mate. In essence, Halliday's sitting back and covering allowed Hyndman to showcase because Toral or laterally Windass certainly weren't going to.

Halliday isn't fantastic, far from it. However, he's also far from as bad as some people suggest.

During the first-half, after O'Halloran's sending-off and before McDonald's, he was the only active option Foderingham had and incorrectly, our 'keeper chucked it to him only for Halliday to inevitably lose it; he had two Motherwell men on his blind side and needed a shout. Almost everyone around me blamed Halliday, yet Halliday is screaming at Foderingham afterwards and the 'keeper is holding his hand up in apology.

6 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Heart of Midlothian vs Rangers fc
Scottish Premiership Match

bitmap.png?itok=V2ZBMvCMRangers_Football_Club.gif

Venue: Tynecastle
Date: 1st of February
Kick off: 1945 (7:45pm)
Livestreams will be provided if not on TV

Recent forms:
Rangers: WWLDW
Hearts: ?DLWL (Hearts playing taigs tomorrow)

League standings:

1. Taigs : 61 points
  2. Rangers: 42 points
  3. :aberdeen: :40 points  
  4. Hearts  : 31 points (Again subject to change)

Team News: 

• O'halloran will be suspended due to picking up a red card
  • Hodson is currently injured, severity of which is unknown
  • Garner back in training
  • Rossiter being let out for walkies
  • Kranjcar is still out for a long time yet

Given that Cathros hearts are still a bit pish and we're going into it after 2 wins, it should be a hard fought 1-2 win for us. 

It's on BT Sports 2 according to their TV Guide