*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

7 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Powderpuff pish. We're a shambles from top to bottom. 

King - lying bastard who couldn't give a fuck, Money - we've none

Manager - out his depth, Team - soft as a baby's first shite

Defence that looks like they've just met and haven't been able to defend across two seasons now

Building for future?  Hill, Barton (in summer), Krancjar, Senderos

25 points behind mhanks on 1st Feb, GD of just 7 and second worst goals in league

We are fucked. 

Anybody that thinks this is acceptable needs their heads examined. Time to get rid of this inept manager and invite applications. 

Bang on!!!

We are now being humiliated.

Who would have thought eh, Cathro ffs, who signed 9 new players in the window and six on the park tonight and WE were fucking saying we need time to settle in this new league as it's a step up? Some really do need to wake up and smell the coffee, well up both fucking nostrils!

To add, NINE fucking players Cathro signed and we get two on loan and a second keeper. Well call me a kingaling!

The only person who should speak in the dressing room after the game is Miller.  The rest - especially Warburton  and Weir - should just shut up.   Miller will understand what a result like this means to the Support and I hope he fucking well fires right into them.  They deserve to be told which way is up.   Maybe then Warburton and Weir will decide that their talents, such as they are, lie elsewhere.

I'm so angry. I used to love Warburton but I'm starting to hate him. He can give it all the lip service he wants but he can't manage our club. Why take off our best player? It's because he makes up his mind who is getting subbed before the game and NOTHING will change his mind about that. Not even getting hammered by a pishy team who shouldn't be able to be in the same ball park as us. Warburton doesn't understand that we are Rangers and this is totally unacceptable. He needs to fuck off. He's had long enough and we have no allegiance to him. 

1 minute ago, Shuggy said:

This is worse than the OF 5-1 game, this Hearts team is nothing special. Gubbed by celtic 4-0 and struggled to beat Raith Rovers. Our poor defending has made them look good.

That's rather disingenuous, as we are getting pumped all over the park. 

Tynecastle s never an easy place to go. However, this Hearts team have been pish of late with an inexperienced manager. They really were there for the taking. Somehow Hearts have played us off the feild. It is a real wakeup call of where we are really at. Sadly, I doubt much will change. King couldnt give a fuck. I am totally gutted.