*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

That's so fucking spineless a showing i can't believe it.

I actually thought we'd be up for this and do them, how wrong was i eh. I don't like saying this but Warburton has to go he doesn't have a clue what being a Rangers manager is and with Weir as his no2 it makes it even worse, the team are spineless and gutless and on nights like this fucking embarrassing.Something has to change and the only way it will  is  if Warburton is sacked imo.

I'm away for more drink......... 

Just now, Gandalf007 said:

Is anyone making a fight of it or they just playing out time!!

They've not been making a fight all season, our team don't know how to show fight and determination. 

Most are an embarrassment who have been very fortunate to be at our club and I hope to fuck they aren't here much longer. 

2 minutes ago, JockWallace said:

Tynecastle s never an easy place to go. However, this Hearts team have been pish of late with an inexperienced manager. They really were there for the taking. Somehow Hearts have played us off the feild. It is a real wakeup call of where we are really at. Sadly, I doubt much will change. King couldnt give a fuck. I am totally gutted. 

Sums up exactly how I feel