Ain't Karma a Fucking BitchC

Coming from paisley I used to alway's have a soft spot for st midden before 2012, Obviously since then with no fucker missing the chance to put the boot in to our great club I have a soft spot for no cunt anymore, Just been looking at Scottish championship table and hey fucking ho st midden sitting rock fucking bottom 7 points adrift of Ayr Utd and having played a game more, Aye never mind if we are Rangers anymore, You fucking lot are not even Relevant anymore, Diddy Club, Diddy Stadium and Diddy Fucking Fans, G.I.R.F.U.Y.   W.A.T.P

14 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Don't hold back, tell us what you really think

Aye, all the wee diddy clubs that thought it would be a good idea to join forces with the reekin mob from the east and gang up on Big Bad Rangers and thought they could get by without the Blue pound, How's that working out for you, st midden in free fall and hopefully heading for oblivion, hivs out the top division longer than they probably expected and Dundee hivs doing there best to make a cunt of getting back up, please please if there is a God then please keep Dundee hivs down and please make murderwell join them under the astute stewardship of Mr Magoo, Never Forget Never Forgive

28 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

That old Love Street stadium was the worst thing I've ever looked at.

I used to take a week's course of anti-depressants after we played there.

Everything about that club is depressing.

28 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Never understand how anyone can have a soft spot for any other Scottish football team

Plenty of guys who come from towns etc support their local club as a second team or have a soft spot because they might have pals playing or working for that club. 

I.e mate of mine from Arbroath is a massive Bear but when he was younger he wasn't well off enough to get along to Ibrox every week so would go with some of his pals to Arbroath games. Didn't/doesn't support them but still has a soft spot for them.

Obviously I doubt guys from Edinburgh or Aberdeen have a soft spot for their bigger local teams for obvious reasons but it's fairly easy to understand why others like my mate do

15 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Plenty of guys who come from towns etc support their local club as a second team or have a soft spot because they might have pals playing or working for that club. 

I.e mate of mine from Arbroath is a massive Bear but when he was younger he wasn't well off enough to get along to Ibrox every week so would go with some of his pals to Arbroath games. Didn't/doesn't support them but still has a soft spot for them.

Obviously I doubt guys from Edinburgh or Aberdeen have a soft spot for their bigger local teams for obvious reasons but it's fairly easy to understand why others like my mate do

Agree with this. Queen of the south is our local team and although I don't go to watch them always look out for their results as I have afew mates who support them and have known a good few people who have played for them. 

On 28/01/2017 at 7:40 PM, WeirFleckNRothen said:

That old Love Street stadium was the worst thing I've ever looked at.

I used to take a week's course of anti-depressants after we played there.

Oddly enough, it was my Dads steel company that built the north bank stand.

Think he was taking the piss when he came up with the design ?

Coming from Paisley myself I remember when they won promotion a good few years back and i decided to go to the game with my brother in law. It was still relatively easy to get a ticket despite it being a promotion game. All I heard standing in the queues outside love street was "look at all the tims and the huns coming to see us today - they can all fuck of blah blah" - this was despite the fact that the neutrals turning up made it a sell out - and were only really there to fill a boring saturday afternoon rather than actively support any of the teams. Some of them are very bitter for some obscure reason.

Additionally, there support has become very like partick thistles - in that its become a haven for the " middle classes" (aye theres actually some of them in Paisley)  who dont want to see there sons and daughter supports a "sectarian" club - so St Mirren are seen as the next best thing. That is always a bad sign for a club.

I know Gordon Scott personally (the chairman) and he simply wasnt involved with the club at the time we were voted out, so i dont wish him any harm. But some of there support are absolute wankers

8 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Coming from Paisley myself I remember when they won promotion a good few years back and i decided to go to the game with my brother in law. It was still relatively easy to get a ticket despite it being a promotion game. All I heard standing in the queues outside love street was "look at all the tims and the H*** coming to see us today - they can all fuck of blah blah" - this was despite the fact that the neutrals turning up made it a sell out - and were only really there to fill a boring saturday afternoon rather than actively support any of the teams. Some of them are very bitter for some obscure reason.

Additionally, there support has become very like partick thistles - in that its become a haven for the " middle classes" (aye theres actually some of them in Paisley)  who dont want to see there sons and daughter supports a "sectarian" club - so St Mirren are seen as the next best thing. That is always a bad sign for a club.

I know Gordon Scott personally (the chairman) and he simply wasnt involved with the club at the time we were voted out, so i dont wish him any harm. But some of there support are absolute wankers

My old man would take us to love street when Rangers weren't playing. I think a lot of folk done this. I used to know boys that would watch Morton, Clydebank etc when there wasn't much doing on a Saturday.

Id never do it now right enough.

I remember the 87 cup final, there must have been 50k from Paisley at Hampden that day and double that on the Sunday for the open top bus parade.

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

My old man would take us to love street when Rangers weren't playing. I think a lot of folk done this. I used to know boys that would watch Morton, Clydebank etc when there wasn't much doing on a Saturday.

Id never do it now right enough.

I remember the 87 cup final, there must have been 50k from Paisley at Hampden that day and double that on the Sunday for the open top bus parade.

aye i remember meeting my st mirren pals in paisley after they came back from the final and going to the town hall with them