Clemdog

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Ivybank said:

Took hyndman off because it was a heavy pitch? He scored on a heavy pitch! Nobody's mentioned it yet but I thought clint hill was dreadful tonight and looked his 38 years

Hill had a couple of decent games against nobody and some on here start raving about him , the guys a fuckin donkey just like the rest of the defence.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's like Ally all over again 

He's passionate and wants us to be better but he can't do it

Passionate? All he does is talk the same shit after every game in the same tone, Walter smith was passionate, this cunt is nothing of the sort

25 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We are now a joke. King brings nothing but baggage, but sad to say, many will still suck up to him.

Warburton deserves to go, but any new manager will just be a king man desperate for a job and little funds to improve the squad which pretty much to a man needs hunted. We are going nowhere under king and as for second place, I wouldn't put a pound on it. We are just not very good at all. In the manner king took power, one could say, we deserve the board we now have. We did make our own bed and by fuck are we not lying in it!

I did note the comment during the commentary on BT, that having stability off the park shows on the park, which I took as a clear dig at us as Hearts were pummelling us at the time. The whole fucking world knows we are not financially stable, but the only ones not to see it are the king fan boys on here. We are in for a very rude awakening.

Aye I listened to the commentary as well re stability. They are that stable they are 4th in a shite league.

Warburtons  finished but let's not hold up hearts as a shining beacon of Scottish football till they actually do something decent. One result doesn't change that.

Agree with the OP, enough is enough, the job's too big for him.

We are a self inflicted tragedy, self inflicted by voting in the lying yarpy and a very weak board of nodding donkeys, who in turn agreed to employ MW and the players.

We are now in a place akin to a leper colony, nobody will come near us, unlike in the days of yore when Managers and players would be queueing along the Copland Road to join us.

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

This isn't fucking Brentford.

This Club isn't cannon fodder than can afford to only turn up to home games. We can't just attack and hope that, because our defence isn't good enough, we'll win every other game. 

We need to win every game. 

Leave, Warburton. This gig isn't for you. 

We need someone who understands our real philosophy of winning every game, and if we don't win every game we let them know why it isn't acceptable. Someone who actually works on our mistakes and learns from our errors. Every game is a struggle.

I've been kind to you here Warburton, but I can't take it anymore. Get to fuck.

Who did you have in mind to bring in ? I'm just as angry at that performance tonight as you, But telling him were to go doesn't solve the problem,Managers and backroom staff would need paid off from their contracts and we can't afford to do that.

Tonight was a sore one to take but the answer seems to be to get rid of Warburton when we don't have the cash to get rid.

A decent manager isn't going to touch us with a bargepole given there would be no budget for players and could be left with players he doesn't want.

To win a war you need to win all the small battles, Tonight was a battle we should have won on paper, People should know by now how poor we are away from home against the teams around us.

3 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Who did you have in mind to bring in ? I'm just as angry at that performance tonight as you, But telling him were to go doesn't solve the problem,Managers and backroom staff would need paid off from their contracts and we can't afford to do that.

Tonight was a sore one to take but the answer seems to be to get rid of Warburton when we don't have the cash to get rid.

A decent manager isn't going to touch us with a bargepole given there would be no budget for players and could be left with players he doesn't want.

To win a war you need to win all the small battles, Tonight was a battle we should have won on paper, People should know by now how poor we are away from home against the teams around us.

He knows his time is up.

"I don't know to be honest" when asked what went wrong out there should get him the sack anyway.  

He was also banging on about Rangers being a development team again as well which is embarrassing.  

The board need to act asap!