Mark and the non triers

rab wilson

..I've sent us hammered at Pathhead and Pittodrie, I've seen everything in 44 years., but I've never seen anything quite like this.the players don't care, even in the early 80s they were chap but they kicked their granny.what a shower of shitty. Fuck off mark.and take your team with ya.cunts. 

No Surrender

Rab

1 minute ago, rab wilson said:

..I've sent us hammered at Pathhead and Pittodrie, I've seen everything in 44 years., but I've never seen anything quite like this.the players don't care, even in the early 80s they were chap but they kicked their granny.what a shower of shitty. Fuck off mark.and take your team with ya.cunts. 

No Surrender

Rab

Wish the team knew the meaning of that Rab

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

No guts, no character and no obvious leader on the park, perhaps Joey Barton spotted something in training we are all seeing now.  MW needs to leave tomorrow and bring in a manager who can at least put some fight back into the team.

Kenny Miller , hopefully tonight........

The thing that annoys me about the halliday mistake for goal

He lost control, thats down to ability.maybe just cos we are that fucked its the situation we are in.

But what i cant ignore is how he had the chance in the 50 50 to melt the guy but shat oot it.pathetic

So called rangers fan????

King shitebag

Paul the quiff shitebag

Gilligan shitebag

Park shitebag

Warburton nice guy but shitebag

Weir shitebag, how can a defender like him accept that pish at the back

The full team except Miller and Fuck mind has gone blank, the young chap that scored - all shitebags.

One note on young Barrie, had three men on him the whole night had Fuck all chance.

Shitebags.