Warburton is a balloon

BertContraband

Watched his interview twice as I couldnt believe it the first time. He just repeats his own cliches now. Nods towards pitch when talking about game. Nods in direction of changing rooms when talking about squad. Squints when questions are asked. Doesnt know how to answer honestly in the moment. Keeps talking when 4 words would do. 

Had faith up until May but his team and his demeanor including the AGM make me think hes a salesman trying to talk his way into staying in his job. 

Its not good enough. He doesnt look like he knows whats really going on. A manager cant move forward while hes looking back covering his tracks.

His body language tells me he is done and it's getting to him. He's all over the place in the RTV interview, clearly angry and upset but looks like he doesn't know how to fix it. 

Buzz words will not cut it anymore and I think he knows himself he's just about done at Rangers 

The only thing that really annoyed me was when he gave it 'we need to do right by the player' etc when taking Emerson off. Gtf. You need to do right by the club, the fans that travelled and the fans that go to Ibrox every second week. Ridiculous comment.

40 minutes ago, BertContraband said:

I was maybe a bit harsh in the OP but hes racing through answers so fast that u cant remember what the questions are.

No I think your OP was spot on. He needs to go.

I'm sick that we are that bad that Hearts beat us 4-1. It's simply not acceptable and when he subbed Hyndman I switched off the TV. He's not the man to take us forward.

Ally got far too long as our manager because of the circumstances and because of who he is but we owe nothing to MW. He needs to go now before the rest of the season becomes even more of an embarrassment.

Week after week after week we leak soft goals. He creates the problem before the game starts week after week

they rhats have the best team in the league but they still set out with 2 genuine holding midfielders . - even if it's Albion Rovers in the cup! 

This muppet asks Andy Halliday to protect the back four and when he can't he watches Rob Keirnan getting rag dolled week after week - yet they're regulars. 

Think of the goals in the cup final v hivs? Ross County up there, thistle, Hearts twice, motherwell in the cup 2 weeks ago. and I could go on and on and nothing changes or improves. 

You don't have to give him a lump sum to get rid of him. Just stick him 'in the garden' until he gets another job then you stop paying him. Sellick done that with monkey heid. 

46 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Week after week after week we leak soft goals. He creates the problem before the game starts week after week

they rhats have the best team in the league but they still set out with 2 genuine holding midfielders . - even if it's Albion Rovers in the cup! 

This muppet asks Andy Halliday to protect the back four and when he can't he watches Rob Keirnan getting rag dolled week after week - yet they're regulars. 

Think of the goals in the cup final v hivs? Ross County up there, thistle, Hearts twice, motherwell in the cup 2 weeks ago. and I could go on and on and nothing changes or improves. 

You don't have to give him a lump sum to get rid of him. Just stick him 'in the garden' until he gets another job then you stop paying him. Sellick done that with monkey heid. 

We can't afford his wage on top of a new managers. Presumably the new manager will want his own assistant brought in too, possibly coaches. Never happening 

Interview with Gary Neville last night and he was talkibg about dealibg with the media after a poor result. After 7 0 by Barca at Valencia he took himself iff to a room for 10 mibs and decided it was a disaster and the only thing he could do was stay calm and not say or do anything that looked like he had lost it. Admitting aking Emerson off to save him for his parent club who he wont play fir for 6 months is beyond mad.

27 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I noticed none of the players gave any reaction which is unusual.  I'd hope that their balls were all too sore from the kicking they had just received in the dressing room, but I highly doubt it.

Who do we imagine doing the kicking? Surely not any of the players who could barely muster the energy or pride to close down and kick an opponent, nor the manager who'd rather wrap them up in cotton wool in case he sends them back with a sniffle.

2 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Who do we imagine doing the kicking? Surely not any of the players who could barely muster the energy or pride to close down and kick an opponent, nor the manager who'd rather wrap them up in cotton wool in case he sends them back with a sniffle.

Obviously none of us know what goes on in that changing room and analysis room, but we have to assume that Warburton and Weir never give out the hairdryer treatment.  Certainly the players aren't afraid of what they'll face after full time, as they wouldn't keep producing dire performances week after week.

It continues to amaze me that we have Davie Weir on our coaching staff yet our defence is still amateur level at best.  How can he be satisfied at what he's watching?  Disgraceful.