*** The Official Rangers V Ross County Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

Just now, Inigo said:

Dunno, but I reckon Hyndman would be wasted there. I think he and Windass could make up for Wilson's lack of mobility. 

See, my thinking is that we could do with someone that will just sit there, because Halliday is constantly posted missing and other teams take advantage of the hole behind the midfield. And as someone else says, Wilson can pass a ball, so it might work. Willing to try it to get Kiernan and Halliday out.

Halliday's passing last night was atrocious to our whole game. I also agree that Wilson is excellent at picking a pass. I wish we had more options there.

Surely he has to drop Kiernan and Haliday what is the point of having a holding midfielder like Halliday when he keeps giving the fukin ball away.

I'd sklep Warburton arse out of ibrox today  playing with three midfield players at Tynecastle that included Haliday was always going to be a monumental fuk up 

Forderingham 

Hodson. .    Senderos.       Hill.   Wallace. 

Windass.    .  Toral.   Hyndman     Burt 

.                               Doodo.      Miller 

Just now, loyal said:

Surely he has to drop Kiernan and Haliday what is the point of having a holding midfielder like Halliday when he keeps giving the fukin ball away.

I'd sklep Warburton arse out of ibrox today  playing with three midfield players at Tynecastle that included Haliday was always going to be a monumental fuk up 

Forderingham 

Hodson. .    Senderos.       Hill.   Wallace. 

Windass.    .  Toral.   Hyndman     Burt 

.                               Doodo.      Miller 

Why are you putting 4-4-2 up when ye know he won't go with it? :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Halliday's passing last night was atrocious to our whole game. I also agree that Wilson is excellent at picking a pass. I wish we had more options there.

Yeah. Wilson might be a disaster, but worth a go. Ross County would be a decent game to try.

16 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Dunno, but I reckon Hyndman would be wasted there. I think he and Windass could make up for Wilson's lack of mobility. 

See, my thinking is that we could do with someone that will just sit there, because Halliday is constantly posted missing and other teams take advantage of the hole behind the midfield. And as someone else says, Wilson can pass a ball, so it might work. Willing to try it to get Kiernan and Halliday out.

Not a bad shout to give Wilson a run at CDM. 

Just now, Inigo said:

Yeah. Wilson might be a disaster, but worth a go. Ross County would be a decent game to try.

I hope you are right mate, and that something is radical is done in midfield. The stray balls from Halliday last night where compounded by the fact that we were taking up some good positions to be effective. It has happened too often now.

34 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

What do you bet its the same starting XI as last night?

Kiernan or Halliday start then it just reaffirms my thoughts that he hasn't got a clue.

Warburton ain't going to change much going into Saturday it's a guarantee that he will start with them.

He has to go.

21 minutes ago, craigyrfc11 said:

Amount people who still pick Tav in thier team at RB is Unbelievable.

Hodson is no use either.

Tav offers more going forward, Hodson offers more defensively. At Ibrox, I'd go with Tav.

Guest Lloyd72
10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Hodson is no use either.

Tav offers more going forward, Hodson offers more defensively. At Ibrox, I'd go with Tav.

Tav offered more going forward when he was playing against championship teams, this season he's been as bad going forward as he has defensively

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Tav offered more going forward when he was playing against championship teams, this season he's been as bad going forward as he has defensively

He still gets some decent crosses in and such. Hodson mostly does nothing.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Inigo said:

He still gets some decent crosses in and such. Hodson mostly does nothing.

Hodson doesn't gift the opposition the ball in our own box though

11 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

kiernan will start..

Tav will start.

Halliday will start..

Absolutely no doubt these three will start. As Warburton says... it's not about blaming one player... well there's at least three to blame. If they start, he surely must lose the last wee bit of respect the handful of fans who still back him, will have for him. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Scored as many goals though I'm sure, Inigo.

Na, but Tav until the Cup game against the Taigs was our best player imo, all went downhill for him from there.

Sure, but Tav's still better with the ball at his feet going forward. I'd play him at home and in games against lesser teams.

Not a good player, but Hodson isn't either, F.A.E.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, I said he's better defensively.

So why shouldn't he be starting then? We need as many decent defenders as we can to compensate for Kiernan and even then it might not be enough.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

So why shouldn't he be starting then? We need as many decent defenders as we can to compensate for Kiernan and even then it might not be enough.

Not at Ibrox against Ross County. Generally we're not losing many goals at home, especially against the lesser teams.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Not at Ibrox against Ross County. Generally we're not losing many goals at home, especially against the lesser teams.

Fair enough