Jim White on Talksport

nik2402

Just now, piperpete said:

Still only two mate.

Do you ever use a PC or laptop when you go on RM ? it would be interesting to see if you could find them (emoticons) on a different device. Maybe ask your wife to try on her phone or laptop and see what happens. What about your own phone ?? 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Do you ever use a PC or laptop when you go on RM ? it would be interesting to see if you could find them (emwitticons) on a different device. Maybe ask your wife to try on her phone or laptop and see what happens. What about your own phone ?? 

Only got computers IN the pubs but I dont allow the guys to use them for anything but accounts and ordering so wouldnt do what I dont let them do mate.  Im sure IT will sort ITs self out and IM sure I can live with the ridiculing.

3 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Only got computers IN the pubs but I dont allow the guys to use them for anything but accounts and ordering so wouldnt do what I dont let them do mate.  Im sure IT will sort ITs self out and IM sure I can live with the ridiculing.

No problem Pete, maybe it is a glitch and will sort itself out as you say. 

6 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I've no idea if this happened or not, afterall, I've just got your boss's word for it.

Probably white was making it up to even up the assault by the great unwashed, you know what he's like now with this adoration of the gfitw, never be trusted again, could've been a contender as well, but just the usual mheejah whore ! ?

image.gif

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Probably white was making it up to even up the assault by the great unwashed, you know what he's like now with this adoration of the gfitw, never be trusted again, could've been a contender as well, but just the usual mheejah whore ! ?

image.gif

I've no time for the cunt now, just found it strange he would get abuse from bears way back then.

could've been a contender.

haha

2 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

I've no idea if this happened or not, afterall, I've just got your boss's word for it.

Try asking Kenny Miller's dad's neighbour. To get back to the original point about their away behaiour, what about the comments made about them after their visit to Dens a couple of years back.

2 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Try asking Kenny Miller's dad's neighbour. To get back to the original point about their away behaiour, what about the comments made about them after their visit to Dens a couple of years back.

Yeah and they caused a fair bit of damage at fir park too. All swept under the carpet because  taigs agreed to pay damages 

3 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

My boss tells me Jim got dogs abuse from Rangers fans over something, dunno what, Mid Late 80s Skol Cup Semi Final v Aberdeen 

A Rangers fan threatened to glass me a Rangers fan totally unprovoked in a Rangers bar one night. Makes no difference how I feel about Rangers. 

Not in anyway having a pop at you there RL btw. 

13 hours ago, markem said:

A Rangers fan threatened to glass me a Rangers fan totally unprovoked in a Rangers bar one night. Makes no difference how I feel about Rangers. 

Not in anyway having a pop at you there RL btw. 

It was the whole end, that’s why I thought someone might know

He walked round towards the back of the goal nearest us and once spotted,  all the Rangers fans gave him abuse

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Can we build a list of people who are actually pro Rangers in mainstream media?

All I've got is McCann so far

I thought when Robert Carlyle showed his hand then maybe a few would come out the woodwork but it seems the reverse is happening!

image.gif

16 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Probably his charlie nickerless mullet !

image.jpeg

image.gif

He was a Whiney Bastard back then it was only when he put that Band Uniform on did he get a bit of credibility wi us.

But he's obviously trying to play the game and look at his future but Sly own both his jobs so he'll not rock the boat in case some Rhabid Tim can bag him if he doesn't toe the company line.

Havent listened since Murray left, I know he could be bit precious but at least he stood by his guns and wouldn't work for Newscorp.