We should stop signing loan players

Rogerramjet25

Was way too risky keeping him on, just think how Bournemouth must have felt watching that match last night, worried sick when they seen the heavy pitch knowing that they had signed a player incapable of playing on surfaces like that. 

Just think ourselves lucky it wasn't a goalkeeper signed on loan or we would have had no other option than to sub them, even it it meant losing the match.

I'm sure Bournemouth had no idea of the conditions young Emerson would encounter when Rangers asked to loan him, they probably thought it was Rangers de Talca in Chile and expected to welcome him back looking like Dean Sturridge.

First time I've seen this, he sounds clueless, he blames mistakes but is it not his job to correct the mistakes, he keeps saying we'll learn, we never do, his tatics were all wrong, Hertz overran us in mid field and he never changed tatics, you don't play a passing game on a heavy surface, you spray the ball around.

How can you stand during the middle of a match and prioritise Bournemouth over Rangers? That's what baffles me the most. In the middle of all that last night he's thought of Bournemouth and took him off. As soon as he puts that jersey on he's our player and every decision taken has to benefit us first before anybody else.

Also, the lad is 20 years old and he is going on about his fitness like he's 40 years old. Why not rest him against weaker opposition at the weekend instead of pulling him off during this type of game? The way this guy thinks is pitiful at times honestly. 

Protecting 20 year olds from running about too much, Jesus wept! This, more than any other management-speak jobby that he's shat out since forever, is the most ridiculous.

His brain can do gymnastics and invent that gem, yet he can't see Halliday be honking for months, nor that Kiernan can't play football.

Guys lost the plot. I'm sure the loan players especially Emerson fancies sticking around if a loan is possible when we are getting arse raped by Hearts and he is subbed when he was our best player.

Warburton is damaging Rangers with each game that passes.

I doubt anything would be written into any loan contract which states players must be taken off on a bumpy pitch. The fact is MW just gets the scattergun out and throws on subs all over the place it the hope that one of them pays off as he really has no other plan than that.

How many times this season have we started with 3 strikers up front and finished the game with 3 different strikers on the park?

Can't for the life of me remember seeing any other team do that other than in a friendly.

Where to start with that. 

Hes 20years old ffs, not a skinny 16/17 year old lad. I was built exactly the same at 20 as I was at 30 and was a lot fitter (after 30 it all went a bit Pete Tong?) so to say he can't play 90 mins is pish. If he wants to rest him then rest him on Saturday against Ross County not take him off against one of our closer league rivals when we needed him the most. 

As for the we are all human we make mistakes your quite correct Warburton, unfortunately it's the same muppets making me the same mistakes week in week out and you keep picking them ya fool. 

19 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Nothing wrong with signing loan players if they are of the quality of Hyndman, we just need to keep him on the fucking park and worry about Rangers rather than Bournemouth.

Toral is 21, why was he not taken off if that's the logic?

Exactly a player by Warburtons own admission that isn't as fit as Emerson. 

Its fuckng bonkers. 

I could understand if a player was showing visible signs of tiring having not played a lot of games. Despite watching majority of the game part of it was taken up with shouting at the screen. Let the best player play 90 minutes unless we are 3 nil up and then sub him or introduce him as a sub next game, Nah not our MW its just a case of its 60 minutes throw someone on.

Not really paid attention to it or remember it but does he give a lot of instructions to the subs coming on which results in a formation change sometimes? Anyone