Liam Burt

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Irrelevant.

I'd be happier with Jak Alnwick playing there instead of the shitebag. 

It's totally relevant. Let's fuck Burt's development because Andy Halliday isn't good enough. What a fucking ridiculous suggestion. 

Aidan Wilson scored for the 20s recently. Should play him at CF even though he's a defender. 

1 hour ago, craigyrfc11 said:

still only 18 years old but certainly talented boy his control and passing ability should have him in front of halliday alone, Think we will see him in games before end of season no doubt.

His passing ability and control mean we should play him totally out of position? 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

His passing ability and control mean we should play him totally out of position? 

Am I correct in saying you attend a lot of 20s games? Are you able to tell me who sits in front of the defence for them and are they anywhere near ready for the first team? 

2 minutes ago, lazza1873 said:

I'd give Danny Wilson a run at DM, has good range of passing and will actually put a challenge in.

I know it's totally out of position but MW has left us no choice with letting Crooks go out and not providing cover.

Shambles.

Decent shout, that.

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Am I correct in saying you attend a lot of 20s games? Are you able to tell me who sits in front of the defence for them and are they anywhere near ready for the first team? 

Normally one from Jack Thomson, Jamie Barjonas and Max Ashmore. Barjonas and Thomson are closest but I wouldn't expect to see either in the first team any time this season. 

17 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's totally relevant. Let's fuck Burt's development because Andy Halliday isn't good enough. What a fucking ridiculous suggestion. 

Aidan Wilson scored for the 20s recently. Should play him at CF even though he's a defender. 

I was being sarcastic.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Funny you pick the bit that was "irrelevant" to my post.

See the thread titled "(insert youth player name here)" and you'll see that I've already called the suggestions to play Burt or Gilmour instead of Halliday ridiculous.

Don't worry about it, it's easy to miss sarcasm on a football forum.

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

See the thread titled "(insert youth player here)" and you'll see that I've already called the suggestions to play Burt or Gilmour instead of Halliday ridiculous.

Don't worry about it, it's easy to miss sarcasm on a football forum.

Christ I never knew there was recommended reading before going into other threads.