Ex Ger or External?

Bluebear11

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It'll be McInnes, know fuck all about his style of play etc. But he seems to be working well with the sheep. 

I'd like the German at Huddersfield. Not too much experience but might just be in our price range? Rumoured that Wolfsburg were keen but probably just rumours, similar to Klopp in brand apparently. If hudderfield end up in the playoffs then his stock will be too high, if not, there may be a small chance.

Gary Rowett is another one. Out of work but got plenty of suitors.

If MW goes, it'll be McInnes I'm sure.

I wish people would stop calling for Sir Walter Smith to be our next manager.

Let the man enjoy his retirement. He must be having sleepless nights, worrying if he's gonna be asked to come back to rescue us yet again. 

We also have to remember  that Sir Walter endorsed Ally as manager, so he's not flawless.

Just give the poor man peace, to be able to come to Ibrox as a fan, and enjoy the remaining time he has left.

9 hours ago, cumnockbear said:

You;re in LaLa land. 

The standard Rangers should be aiming for. We bring in mediocrity that's what we'll get. We need winners and fighters which starts in the dugout. 

Not going to be a surprise when we end up with Tommy Wright anyway

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The standard Rangers should be aiming for. We bring in mediocrity that's what we'll get. We need winners and fighters which starts in the dugout. 

Not going to be a surprise when we end up with Tommy Wright anyway

You're right we should be aiming for this standard of manager but they will be costly, we don't have the finances to bring them here. 

Not a chance we will end up with tommy wright, if we did the fans would call for the boards head. 

Just now, cumnockbear said:

You're right we should be aiming for this standard of manager but they will be costly, we don't have the finances to bring them here. 

Not a chance we will end up with tommy right, if we did the fans would call for the boards head. 

I just want the best that's available out there. I honestly think Schaaf could be a good one. I'd take Di Matteo or Gary Rowett but I honestly believe we will end up with McLeish in charge till the end of the season with McInnes, Wright or Davies in for June. It's frightening. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I just want the best that's available out there. I honestly think Schaaf could be a good one. I'd take Di Matteo or Gary Rowett but I honestly believe we will end up with McLeish in charge till the end of the season with McInnes, Wright or Davies in for June. It's frightening. 

:megaanguish:

20 hours ago, Bluebear11 said:

When MW moves on in the future, should our next move to bring someone in who knows what it means to win for Rangers? PLG and MW haven't worked and I am disappointed by Weirs influence in this- especially the defence and passion.... didn't he have Lafferty by the throat away to Aberdeen because of the lack of effort on the park. Changed days.

Potential Ex Gers to replace MW:

Walter

Big Eck 

Gio 

Frank and Ronald De Boer

Barry Ferguson and Neil McCann/Novo as coaches

Derek McInnes

Bomber and Durrant as coach

Terry Butcher

Graeme Souness

Alex Ferguson  (unlikely but you never know)

External candidates:

Robbie Nielson

Harry Redknapp

Neil Warnock

AVB

Bob Bradley

Alan Pardew

Nigel Atkinson

Mike Phelan

How about know Donald Trump?

I know it would be a joke, but you started it.