It is time the King was dethroned

Virtuoso

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So you want the board to update the public on who our transfer targets may be?

Share issue update - they are limited in what they can do until shareholders vote in favour of 'resolution 11'

Investment update - Again, the club is limited in getting external investment without 'res 11' passing.

Rossiter update - he's got a nerve issue in his calf and is expected to be fully fit before the end of the season

Billy Gilmour update - the club want to keep him and Warburton is very aware of him. He can't play for the first team until he turns 16 in June.

Sponsorship for next season - it's likely been (or being negotiated) and the club is never going to come out and speak about it until a deals done and ready to be announced. We've also still got a contract with 32Red so likely wouldnt go public until that deal is in it's final few weeks.

No.

transfers- I want to understand the club is actually going to provide a decent budget, how building of scouting network is going etc

sponsorship- clarity on 32red, puma?

investment- what's plan in light of no res 32

Rossiter- nerve comments not from MW, if fact he said the injury is private, so perhaps some clarity?

Gilmour- how is negotiations going?

An update is what I'm talking about not the same platitudes that have been rolled out for 6 months

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Some truth in it but also a lot of opinion.. king is a skinflint that's a fact but well never know how good warburton can be because he doesn't help himself by sticking with the same shit week after week. Do I think the signings have been first choice? No but I'd rather he came out and asked about budgets instead of acting with dignity( something king doesn't have). 

Id definitely like to see the back of king, warburton with better players could be a revelation but we'll never find out 

Warburton doesn't know what a better footballer is and more importantly neither does McParland. We are sitting in 2nd spot and the team is still in disarray with nothing to build upon and now developing other teams talented youth players in front of our development, with that in mind both the chairman and manager have to go, I can understand what Warburton is saying after the Hearts game about Hyndman but not at Rangers, I'd sack him for that statement alone.

Just now, OzGers said:

No.

transfers- I want to understand the club is actually going to provide a decent budget, how building of scouting network is going etc

sponsorship- clarity on 32red, puma?

investment- what's plan in light of no res 32

Rossiter- nerve comments not from MW, if fact he said the injury is private, so perhaps some clarity?

Gilmour- how is negotiations going?

An update is what I'm talking about not the same platitudes that have been rolled out for 6 months

What's a 'decent' budget? What kind of numbers are we talking? The wage bill was increased by 60% over the summer and Warburton spent more on players than any manager in Scotland except Rodgers. Warburton has been quoted on a couple of occasions that we're not going to have an army of scouts are our disposal. We'll rely on 'best in the business' Frank McParland and his network of contacts.

Clarity on what exactly? We have a contract with Puma for another year after this season. 32Red expires at the end of the year. The club's unlikely to come and and say whether we are re-negotiating or not. I don't think many clubs come and give out such information tbh.

Clarity on what? The boy's got an injury and has resumed training. Warburton thinks he'll be fit before the end of the season.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

What's a 'decent' budget? What kind of numbers are we talking? The wage bill was increased by 60% over the summer and Warburton spent more on players than any manager in Scotland except Rodgers. Warburton has been quoted on a couple of occasions that we're not going to have an army of scouts are our disposal. We'll rely on 'best in the business' Frank McParland and his network of contacts.

Clarity on what exactly? We have a contract with Puma for another year after this season. 32Red expires at the end of the year. The club's unlikely to come and and say whether we are re-negotiating or not. I don't think many clubs come and give out such information tbh.

Clarity on what? The boy's got an injury and has resumed training. Warburton thinks he'll be fit before the end of the season.

I appreciate you maybe happy to accept small regurgitated sound bites from our manager

however, we need guidance from the board.

overinvestment was promised- it hasn't been delivered to a level reasonable enough to challenge, does the board intend to increase spending or stay stagnant next season?

the board confirmed the scouting network as a priority. It appears non existent bar one man and his book- is that the boards intention or are we working on creating a 1st scouting network with numerous scouts?

there was significant media speculation re:puma kits, issues with selling them, potential new kit supplier- address this, if only to tell us that puma is contracted and that's that.

my overriding point is the fans demand clarity and the board promised it. At present, they have been silent most of season and their soundbites have not either been met or need readjustment given current playing squad

11 minutes ago, OzGers said:

I appreciate you maybe happy to accept small regurgitated sound bites from our manager

however, we need guidance from the board.

overinvestment was promised- it hasn't been delivered to a level reasonable enough to challenge, does the board intend to increase spending or stay stagnant next season?

the board confirmed the scouting network as a priority. It appears non existent bar one man and his book- is that the boards intention or are we working on creating a 1st scouting network with numerous scouts?

there was significant media speculation re:puma kits, issues with selling them, potential new kit supplier- address this, if only to tell us that puma is contracted and that's that.

my overriding point is the fans demand clarity and the board promised it. At present, they have been silent most of season and their soundbites have not either been met or need readjustment given current playing squad

What is a level you deem reasonable? We are currently £20m behind Celtic in wages alone. Where do you propose that comes from without a) putting us back in the shit storm we were in and b) breaching FFP rules? 

So you'd rather have the regurgitated sound bites from the board? 

Theyve already said spending will increase next season. 

Warburton has said we will not have a vast network of scouts. 

Puma are contracted until 2018. 

Whoever takes over has to realise that there is only 1 place to make money in Scottish football and that's the champions league so even though we have always said, with some justification, that second place is nowhere in Scotland now it REALLY is. So whoever it is has to be prepared to take on septic because all we are doing just now with a complete lack of ambition is lining up £30 million cheques for them every season