If Stuart McCall had been given the Managers job

williamcarvel9

Probably better off but McCall was never a Rangers manager either. He had his chance and fucked it against Motherwell. 

I also think we'd probably be slightly better off under McCoist too as it happens but that's no reason to think about him in glowing terms, either.

McDowall, McCall, McCoist, Warburton - it makes no difference. All sub-standard shite.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Probably better off but McCall was never a Rangers manager either. He had his chance and fucked it against Motherwell. 

I also think we'd probably be slightly better off under McCoist too as it happens but that's no reason to think about him in glowing terms, either.

McDowall, McCall, McCoist, Warburton - it makes no difference. All sub-standard shite.

I note you use the word slightly, but what gives you impression we'd have been better off under McCoist this season than Warburton?

Just now, JM1872 said:

I note you use the word slightly, but what gives you impression we'd have been better off under McCoist this season than Warburton?

In the sense that his football was honking but he knew what winning means to the support. Warburton doesn't hence the stupid 4-3-3 and treating every game like only 3-points, saying he's not bothered about Aberdeen in second ahead of us.

McCoist was a fanny and a fucking leach but he never had that outlook. 

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'd rather have calderwood in charge than Warburton.

Calderwood also needs a new hoose, is clearly a fan of Rangers, and will know what is required of a Rangers team.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/ex-aberdeen-boss-jimmy-calderwood-7284422

Don't even joke about it.

Just now, philiprfc said:

Warburton is by far the best manager we've had since Walter Smith. That's a damning indictment, but it's true.

Anyone who's saying we'd be better off under McCoist needs to go straight to bed to their fucking bed.

There only was McCoist as manager, McCall was interim. So wouldn't be hard for Warburton to be better than McCoist

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm serious, I would rather have Calderwood in charge until the end of the season instead of Warburton.

As long as Calderwood was winning, or else you'd rather someone else rather than Calerwood. I take it you mean that if Calderwood was the manager there would be certain victories, that the win today would be guaranteed, that those near misses would have gone in, that that slip up by the defence wouldn't have happened, that nothing random would have happened at all, and that the three points would be in the bag. Calderwood it is then.

4 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Warburton is by far the best manager we've had since Walter Smith. That's a damning indictment, but it's true.

Anyone who's saying we'd be better off under McCoist or McCall needs to go straight to their fucking bed.

I'd love to but yer fat maw is taking up both sides

1 minute ago, williamcarvel9 said:

There only was McCoist as manager, McCall was interim. So wouldn't be hard for Warburton to be better than McCoist

That's a pedantic point. Doesn't matter how long they were there. What matters were their results and how they played during the time they had. I didn't see anything to suggest either of them would have made it as Rangers manager.

Just now, philiprfc said:

That's a pedantic point. Doesn't matter how long they were there. What matters were their results and how they played during the time they had. I didn't see anything to suggest either of them would have made it as Rangers manager.

Personally McCall came in to a deflated team and rejuvenated. Unfortunately he just couldn't get there with a team that wasn't his.

McCalls credentials were ideal for the next season however. Every season at Motherwell he would lose players and rebuild and mostly have a successful season with them

41 minutes ago, williamcarvel9 said:

As per title, and things had gone the same way as they are going.

Promotion

Scottish Cup Final place, with a win against them

Petrofac win

Then the circumstances this season, 5-1 and 4-1 defeats.

Would he still be in charge??

Probably, yes. A friend of the board and the same spineless and cowardly board in place. Yes.