Third in the table now

Smile

Having had more time to think about today's game and result I,m even more despondent, I think third place is the best we will do, and that is just not acceptable. Nice guy he may well be, and I really hoped he'd be the right man for the job along with Davie Weir but now think it would be best if he left right now and let someone else start the rebuilding before next season.  Leave before it gets messy Mark.

50 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly don't think I've seen you post with so much anger RB. 

I'm far from pleased with what we see from Warburton and the team this season.     I'm concerned that between Warburton and King they take us into a long period of being also-rans, where fighting for 2nd becomes the norm and with Warburton's own admission of it being a slow building means the results we are seeing this season are set to continue for seasons to come.  

I hear his rhetoric about not being satisfied with 2nd and about acknowledging the history and tradition of the Club, but the teams he puts out, the players he signs and the results all point to me to someone who does not have the experience or leadership skills to build a title-challenging side.   Results fall way short of his persistent rhetoric of training well, preparing well and so on and then bleating when the team does not get what he feels are its just rewards.  It may be that his messaging intention - no matter how unpopular the message may be - is that we are to be prepared for a long wait before a title is won and that is that.    If that's correct, then for me that does not fit with the ambition the Club should have. 

Unfortunately, to me he comes across as a performing like a clockwork management toy who has been wound up in the wrong football club playroom.    Put more straightforwardly I don't see him as being fit to lead Rangers in producing a title-challenging side.  He could of course prove me wrong.  Time will tell.