Dodoo

I'd like to see him given a chance up top with Garner in a 3-5-2 formation.  In the little game time he was given in the last few games at Patrick and hearts he scored 3 although 1 was disallowed.  I think he would benefit from playing up top with garner knocking balls on etc.  I think to many people on here have been to quick to write him off....imho another player who will come good who doesn't suit being shoehorned into warburtons 1dimensional system.

regards

joe

Thought about this myself. Could be luck but the few clear cut chances he has been given he has tucked away with real class and talent.

The same clear cut chances Garner and waghorn would miss time and time again. Would be really good seeing him up top with a physical ball winner like Garner

16 minutes ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

I'd like to see him given a chance up top with Garner in a 3-5-2 formation.  In the little game time he was given in the last few games at Patrick and hearts he scored 3 although 1 was disallowed.  I think he would benefit from playing up top with garner knocking balls on etc.  I think to many people on here have been to quick to write him off....imho another player who will come good who doesn't suit being shoehorned into warburtons 1dimensional system.

regards

joe

It should be clear by now that what we, the Fans, want, doesn't matter a fuck

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Surprised he wasn't subbed on when we were looking for a winner. A draw felt like a defeat anyway. We only used 2 subs today so it speaks loud and clear with regards to what Warburton thinks of him and the others who didn't get on 

Not sure who I would have taken off for him tbh, maybe Forrester or Miller.

7 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Surprised he wasn't subbed on when we were looking for a winner as a draw felt like a defeat anyway. We only used 2 subs today so it speaks loud and clear with regards to what Warburton thinks of him and the others who didn't get on.

It doesn't really, and I think Warburton hinted, in the interview, that he wanted to get him on. The problem was that we looked as if another goal was likely and he didn't want to upset the rhythm of the attack. I think he will play next week, but he should have started today, or come on instead of Forrester, and he should have been playing weeks ago. I am very critical of Warburton on this one, because Dodoo has proved that he can score, and that he should be given a chance a lot sooner than now.

1 hour ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

regards

joe

3-5-2 is the way forward mate and has been for a long time.

We lined up a couple of times loosely in this formation and looked far more comfortable.

Garner is crying out for a partner and I'd also like to see Dodoo given the opportunity.

MW will be the architect of his own downfall if he persists with 4-3-3 and fails to drop players who continually do not perform to the required standard.

Think he at least deserves a couple of games to prove himself.As mentioned it's pointless having Garner win the ball for knockons but have no one beside him to capitalise on it.No matter what people think he has proved to have an eye for goal and composure under pressure.Its not his fault he generally gets shunted out wide.MW seems to like square pegs in round holes just to keep to his system.

1 hour ago, Tam Müller said:

Thought about this myself. Could be luck but the few clear cut chances he has been given he has tucked away with real class and talent.

The same clear cut chances Garner and waghorn would miss time and time again. Would be really good seeing him up top with a physical ball winner like Garner

I agree the boy deserves a chance but Garner should be nowhere near our team ! He is an atrocious footballer a pub league player

He doesn't look like the greatest of players but seems to have a knack of finding the net with the limited amount of minutes and shots at goal he has had. Which is what is missing from anyone getting a game now. I'd be happy if anyone could even get a shot on target half the time.

He deserves a good 5 or 6 run of matches. If it doesn't work, fair enough, go back to someone else who isn't scoring. 

I think we would benefit just from playing him through the middle. I know it was only a cup game but the QotS game we looked a different outfit when we had an option of playing the ball trough the middle with pace.  We are too predictable right now.