*** The Official Rangers V Morton Match Thread ***

Rangers Lady

17 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Alex McLeish at the game today to do the draw for the next round. Let the stories begin...

Draws us out at home to Ayr/Clyde in the next round then announced as interim manager next week would set the tims off again hahaha 

I cant make the Game today my wife has a serious illness but i will be glued to the box, as my mates grandson will be on the bench i hope he gets a runout,i have spoken of this lad before and he is something special his name is Billy Gilmour, he was kicking a ball in the womb i think. He is from Ardrossan a well grounded young man, he lives eats sleeps football, He is 15, and has always punched above his weight playing for older teams, his family are the same, he also has a talented Brother and cousins, i personaly think he can become the Scottish Gareth Bale, he is also surrounded by the right people,  so good luck Billy this will be the proudest day for your family and friends..