Bluebear11

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I think the reason Mr Kinin has spent very little time here and has missed most matches at Ibrox is because Mr King has been searching the world for a manager for us.

I think the next manager will either be an up and coming  South African, or an ex luxury hotel manager from Barbados.

Its too cauld for him IN the winter here, IM hearing that the Directors box IS getting heated seats during the stadiums major upgrade IN the summer.:tongue:

26 minutes ago, Bluebear11 said:

Two people in the know from Glasgow supporters clubs and Ibrox said yesterday that Dave King met Frank and Ronald in January about lining them up in the summer to take over from MW. King is finished with MW but with no time for transfers and planning, he is waiting until the end of the season and hoping to grab 2nd before making the change.

This is also the reason why only loan moves were sanctioned with the money being saved for the new regime.

Was just said by Cammy Bell and David Edgar on the Podcast.

We have no money .We are struggling to get to season ticket time even with the loans at the end of this month.the future for us is to rear our own players ,so  if MW goes we need a manager who can work within the boundaries and philosophy that is currently in operation.the club is struggling in a rebuilding that will take years.time to get real guys and face the situation as it is.

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Do you have a source or just a hunch ?

My brother in law who is friends with a Scottish sportsman (not football) who is also a Rangers fan. He says King is finished with Warburton, and has lost all trust in the guy. No information on a replacement however.

7 minutes ago, piperpete said:

We believe.....

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

Now you're talking sir..... if you will join us (along with a few million more) we can then be the Blues Brothers ... :lol:

:UK:

That's it, I'm convinced, count me in.       :bow:

Hey folks, come join us, the piper will lead us.   :dance:

15 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

My bros in law who is friends with a Scottish sportsman (not football) who is also a Rangers fan. He says King is finished with Warburton, and has lost all trust in the guy. No information on a replacement however.

Your brother a pal of the Booler on here as he IS a Scottish sportsman and represented us many times  and not at football.