De Boer Brothers

Bluebear11

15 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

We have no money .We are struggling to get to season ticket time even with the loans at the end of this month.the future for us is to rear our own players ,so  if MW goes we need a manager who can work within the boundaries and philosophy that is currently in operation.the club is struggling in a rebuilding that will take years.time to get real guys and face the situation as it is.

Leave the rearing of players to the tarriers!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I think the reason Mr King has spent very little time here and has missed most matches at Ibrox is because Mr King has been searching the world for a manager for us.

I think the next manager will either be an up and coming  South African, or an ex luxury hotel manager from Barbados.

567eef4586eb25c693986897fcd9bef6.thumb.jpg.c823c315970bf6f6637bb9fb820dfb75.jpgbeb98761.png.5913b74521b9c018921402ca72990de8.png

Kaizer Chiefs' Bobby Motaung is the target of Dave King to replace under fire Mark Warburton at Glasgow Rangers.

Posted: 5 February 2017 Time: 09:30

Print this article:

Kaizer Chiefs football manager Bobby Motaung is hopeful to ease the Ibrox team's woes, he confirmed the club is in negotiations while the exits of Mark Warburton and Davie Weir look imminent.

Motaung stated, "The offer of 30 Highland Cattle a week can't be sniffed at".

This is a fucking ridiculous rumour. I don't even know where to start with what's wrong with it.

Frank De Boer has just been sacked from Inter Milan where he didn't get a chance and his stock is still high and Dave King hasn't got a war chest for the hypothetical manager because he's no got it!

16 minutes ago, googglebot said:

567eef4586eb25c693986897fcd9bef6.thumb.jpg.c823c315970bf6f6637bb9fb820dfb75.jpgbeb98761.png.5913b74521b9c018921402ca72990de8.png

Kaizer Chiefs' Bobby Motaung is the target of Dave King to replace under fire Mark Warburton at Glasgow Rangers.

Posted: 5 February 2017 Time: 09:30

Print this article:

Kaizer Chiefs football manager Bobby Motaung is hopeful to ease the Ibrox team's woes, he confirmed the club is in negotiations while the exits of Mark Warburton and Davie Weir look imminent.

Motaung stated, "The offer of 30 Highland Cattle a week can't be sniffed at".

Oh my god, my daughter sorry about my stutter Ruby Ruby Ruby said the angry mob will be out in force and I predict a riot, sorry Rangers every day I love you less and less.

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

I think the reason Mr King has spent very little time here and has missed most matches at Ibrox is because Mr King has been searching the world for a manager for us.

I think the next manager will either be an up and coming  South African, or an ex luxury hotel manager from Barbados.

I see Dave King's going for a Football Manager regen.

2 hours ago, Bluebear11 said:

Two people in the know from Glasgow supporters clubs and Ibrox said yesterday that Dave King met Frank and Ronald in January about lining them up in the summer to take over from MW. King is finished with MW but with no time for transfers and planning, he is waiting until the end of the season and hoping to grab 2nd before making the change.

This is also the reason why only loan moves were sanctioned with the money being saved for the new regime.

just in time for season ticket renewal....