Europa League

kplfishtank

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what happens when a handful of football leagues and teams dominate the sport. The Champions League is a joke, filled with clubs who are anything but champions. I understand why. Apparently nobody is interested in IFK Gothenburg, Hajuk Split, Ajax or Rangers. Traditionally huge teams with huge support, history and culture but they are interested in sides who spend the most e.g. Real Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich and Chelsea playing the same round of game year in, year out with the odd intervention from an outsider, like Leicester. 

39 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Not what I said though is it. 

Have a day off mate. 

Apologies mate maybe jumped the gun and read it wrong just a bit pisses off with some of the negativity and lack of ambition in our support some of the comments are more suited to a St Johnstone or some other fucking diddy team forum 

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Apologies mate maybe jumped the gun and read it wrong just a bit pisses off with some of the negativity and lack of ambition in our support some of the comments are more suited to a St Johnstone or some other fucking diddy team forum 

My point was the more the format of th competition is shit and makes it very difficult to qualify. 

Obviously I hope we do qualify

We have to do well in Europe. If only so that we'll get a shot at the CL in the next 5 years!

The sad fact is all the filth have to do is qualify every year - and win zero games- and they continue to be able to win the league with relative ease given their finances.

It is evident a large section of our fans will not give us time - so we need a sugar daddy which most likely will not happen.

On 07/02/2017 at 3:51 PM, eskbankloyal said:

Every team's co-efficient includes the country co-efficient which is often enough to see you seeded depending on which country you are from (See Southampton in EL for example in their first year in Europe).

Suspects Scotland's wont be high enough though.

Every club has an individual coefficient too

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

My point was the more the format of th competition is shit and makes it very difficult to qualify. 

Obviously I hope we do qualify

Tbf the first two qualifiers are most like jelly going to be against nobody's from Outer Mongolia I'd make ch rather that than another dreaded Betfred cup group stage which was a total waste of time,totally fucked up our pre season and left is totally unprepared for the league season 

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

We have to do well in Europe. If only so that we'll get a shot at the CL in the next 5 years!

The sad fact is all the filth have to do is qualify every year - and win zero games- and they continue to be able to win the league with relative ease given their finances.

It is evident a large section of our fans will not give us time - so we need a sugar daddy which most likely will not happen.

We don't have time every tainted title they manky taig bastards win riles me even more I won't be happy until we beat those rhabid bastards