Kiernan ready to quit Ibrox

KingKirk

Hate mob forcing him to seriously consider his future according to the sun..IF true dont forget to shut the door behind you.. This mentality is whats wrong with us under warburton little bit of flack the cunts run for the hills... No bottle heart or balls to play for us.. weak to the core bin the fud and anyone that sides with him IMO

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i agree that abuse is wrong, getting "stick" from the fans i agree with, and i dont know exactly what happened or was said to kiernan. But come on, footballers live a very privileged life, and if getting called a cunt here and there and someone saying they want to deck you cos your shite is the worst you have to put up with then so be it. Personally if i were a footballer, i would use that as motivation and after the initial, fuck them pricks. I would think, fuck me i need to get my arse in gear look how much this means to them. If he would rather bolt at the first sign of trouble then beat it. With that attitude he can go on to have a uneventful career down in league 1 winning nothing.

9 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Abusing our own players is pretty fucking scummy and shouldn't be excused. Still, I'll not shed a tear if he leaves.

I highly doubt fans said anything that hasn't been said on Rangers forums tbh. He's been shit all season.

1 minute ago, TheCutch said:

Before I get even slightly annoyed at this story....

Does it have even 1 quote from Keirnan? Or is it "Our sources believe"?

If it's the latter, then Slow news day springs to mind on this one.

Do you think it would have quotes from kiernan ? Same paper told us there was a bust up and we believed that but we aint to believe this?

Just now, KingKirk said:

Do you think it would have quotes from kiernan ? Same paper told us there was a bust up and we believed that but we aint to believe this?

If one of those rags told me today was Thursday, I would double check before believing it. Shit stirring is how they make their money.

11 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Before I get even slightly annoyed at this story....

Does it have even 1 quote from Keirnan? Or is it "Our sources believe"?

If it's the latter, then Slow news day springs to mind on this one.

What's there to be annoyed about? It's a good happy story 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How's the abuse wrong? I don't know what went down but if they told him to fuck up hes shite then good on the 

The guy is trying to do a job! If he's shite at it then it's up to the employer to sort it. If someone stopped me in the street to tell me I was shite at my job I'd tell them to fuck right off, Kiernan would be right to do the same. 

11 minutes ago, Cobham said:

The guy is trying to do a job! If he's shite at it then it's up to the employer to sort it. If someone stopped me in the street to tell me I was shite at my job I'd tell them to fuck right off, Kiernan would be right to do the same. 

Ok mate don't burst into tears 

the abusers should get a free Ibrox tour imo 

54 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Abusing our own players is pretty fucking scummy and shouldn't be excused. Still, I'll not shed a tear if he leaves.

Scummy? You having a fucking laugh? It's not like he was physically assaulted, if the cunt had a few home truths told to him by a few fans then quite right he deserves it as he is fucking shite and his performances have been a disgrace, these fans pay good money to support their team whereas this cunt earns thousands per week for being a joke of a centre half. 

Sooner the wee prick kiernan gets to fuck the better

44 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Whether he's good enough or not, he's a guy trying to do a job. Being abused is bollocks and I don't blame the guy. 

If you threatened to assault a customer at your place of work because they were abusing you a sacking wouldn't be out of the question.

Don't agree with the abuse but he shouldn't have reacted either(if that is what happened)

Too many soft cunts now,  if he got abused then he should have screamed at them "fuck you cunts,  watch this.  I'll fucking boss it from now on and you can all eat shit" 

No warriors who understand anything other than mediocrity. 

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him."

A victim blames others,  a man blames himself.