Kiernan ready to quit Ibrox

KingKirk

1 hour ago, theiconicman said:

Abusing our own players is pretty fucking scummy and shouldn't be excused. Still, I'll not shed a tear if he leaves.

this, scummy as fuck, and it should be condemned ( assuming it's happening).

Like you I won be be gutted if he does go.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

The difference between a winner and a loser is the ability to dig deep when things aren't going right.

We only need winners and anyone that can't show blood, sweat and tears in the fight when in the Blue jersey can leave tomorrow.

Not going to abuse the guy though!

2 hours ago, martin93 said:

Scummy? You having a fucking laugh? It's not like he was physically assaulted, if the cunt had a few home truths told to him by a few fans then quite right he deserves it as he is fucking shite and his performances have been a disgrace, these fans pay good money to support their team whereas this cunt earns thousands per week for being a joke of a centre half. 

Sooner the wee prick kiernan gets to fuck the better

I would be embarrassed to come out with pish like this then say I supported Rangers. Have a word with yourself pal. 

Is Kiernan good enough for Rangers ? No . Does he pick the team ? No. Has Warburton improved him as a player  ? No. Does he always give 100% effort and play with passion  ? Yes (Always first to run length of field to celebrate a goal, nobody celebrated semi win more ). Does he deserve abuse for being a very average player  ? Only from village idiots.

11 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

We shouldn't say anything naughty to our players. They're trying very very very hard and don't deserve it...

How many grand a week is this guy on? He's been shite from the beginning of time and starts complaining about fan abuse?

Get him to fuck, and fast!

You can abuse Warburton for buying a "shite" player, you can abuse Warburton for picking a shite player but you can't abuse a player for being  shite, that's up there with abusing someone for being ginger or black, they can't do anything about it. If you're questioning his attitude or application then that would be different, but in Kiernans case that would also be a false accusation imo. 

20 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

You can abuse Warburton for buying a "shite" player, you can abuse Warburton for picking a shite player but you can't abuse a player for being  shite, that's up there with abusing someone for being ginger or black, they can't do anything about it. If you're questioning his attitude or application then that would be different, but in Kiernans case that would also be a false accusation imo. 

I have red hair, people mock me. I don't care, I like banter anyway and can give as good as I get.

Why is kiernan protected? He's shite at his job and if he gets abuse for it, that's just too bad.Man the fuck up

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Good fuck off Robert ya big tart 

only Warburton, Weir, , Crooks, Senderos, Wilson, Halliday, Garner, Holt, Rossiter, Dodoo, O'Halloran and Tavernier to go 

Hate it's what you do! Supporter - my arse! 

47 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I have red hair, people mock me. I don't care, I like banter anyway and can give as good as I get.

Why is kiernan protected? He's shite at his job and if he gets abuse for it, that's just too bad.Man the fuck up

I like banter but nobody likes abuse and call me old fashioned but I hold Rangers players in high esteem, especially the ones who put in a shift, and even the average ones.

52 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Is it OK to abuse him on front of his family ?