Kiernan ready to quit Ibrox

KingKirk

8 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Is it OK to abuse him on front of his family ?

Grow up, my father had lung cancer and one of the few times he was able to get outside we took him a walk down the street. He got called a ginger cunt this and that from a group of young lads. My dad just ignored them.

Poor wee fucking Rob Kiernan.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Grow up, my father had lung cancer and one of the few times he was able to get outside we took him a walk down the street. He got called a ginger cunt this and that from a group of young lads. My dad just ignored them.

Poor wee fucking Rob Kiernan.

You should have kicked their cunts in ,man up.

Just now, SJFC 2004 said:

A poor player of that there is no doubt, to condone abusing him and in some cases abusing him is a disgrace. He is a Rangers player who gives his all when he plays and should never be subjected to personal abuse. 

You'll get abuse for that ?. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Some of our fans really are acting like beasts these days.

Who needs enemies. 

If our enemies help get shite out the door faster then we need all the enemies we can get 

bring the enemies on .. 

good work enemies 

3 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

If he does leave he'll do someone a good turn.

As a binman, if he can take the abuse.

First wee old woman that moans about them being done fortnightly and he'll be down the clenny handing in his notice :lol: 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If our enemies help get shite out the door faster then we need all the enemies we can get 

bring the enemies on .. 

good work enemies 

We probably need fans backing more than even, not abusing guys in front of their family. But if that's the way you think we as fans should conduct ourselves then fair enough.

Lets hope we don't get a Scandinavian replacement. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

We probably need fans backing more than even, not abusing guys in front of their family. But if that's the way you think we as fans should conduct ourselves then fair enough.

Lets hope we don't get a Scandinavian replacement. 

I don't think that's the way fans should conduct themselves but shit happens saying stuff like fans acting like taigs is worse ... it's taigs that want the lump of wood in a Rangers shirt forever go figure 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't think that's the way fans should conduct themselves but shit happens saying stuff like fans acting like taigs is worse ... it's taigs that want the lump of wood in a Rangers shirt forever go figure 

You should worry less about what they think and want.

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Ok mate don't burst into tears 

the abusers should get a free Ibrox tour imo 

? fuck off!

Im not sure about the free Ibrox tour! I'm simply pointing out that you wouldn't expect to be abused in any other line of work so I'm not sure why some think it's fine to abuse footballers. Is it not bad enough he's made to look like an idiot on tv every week?

1 minute ago, Cobham said:

? fuck off!

Im not sure about the free Ibrox tour! I'm simply pointing out that you wouldn't expect to be abused in any other line of work so I'm not sure why some think it's fine to abuse footballers. Is it not bad enough he's made to look like an idiot on tv every week?

If I was so shite at my job I'd expect the abuse if my job was getting paid thousands and had others happiness at stake