Kiernan ready to quit Ibrox

KingKirk

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If I was so shite at my job I'd expect the abuse if my job was getting paid thousands and had others happiness at stake 

What you get paid has nothing at all to do with it. 

Anyway, I've seen how you get a hold of things when you disagree and I don't have the time or patience to see this one through so we'll agree to disagree and I hope you never end up shite enough at your job to get the same treatment! ??

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Cobham said:

What you get paid has nothing at all to do with it. 

Anyway, I've seen how you get a hold of things when you disagree and I don't have the time or patience to see this one through so we'll agree to disagree and I hope you never end up shite enough at your job to get the same treatment! ??

It has everything to do with it if your on 5k a week and can't mark a man or time a header then you deserve everything you get fuck him I'm glad he's leaving 

ive no time for shite players especially ones who can't hack it after some abuse 

5 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Shouldn't be abused. However he should channel his anger in the correct manner

Like shouting fuck off to the fans? I'm surprised no one picked up on this after the sheep game at Ibrox (happened in the first half).

The guy clearly can't handle any form of criticism that gets thrown his way and spits the dummy when it does.

How many people saw the 'abuse' he got last week? Sounds like a shitebag move to force a way out the club.

Good fucking riddance.

Just now, K.A.I said:

It has everything to do with it if your on 5k a week and mark a man or time a header then you deserve everything you get fuck him I'm glad he's leaving 

Well this is my problem. The instances you give are when he's on the pitch, surely having 50k people groan every time you fuck up and boo everytime you leave the pitch is humiliating enough? I think it goes overboard when the abuse is out of a match situation. 

Don't get me wrong, I want to see home gone as much as the next guy. 

These cunts are shite, beat a rotten sellik team managed by deila fucksake and haven't turned up since. They post pictures everyday in their fulll training gear just gazing into the sky as if they're some sort of fucking heros, when they are absolutely shite footballers that could never get near a club our size if it wasn't for our pish circumstances, no wonder Kiernan patched Birmingham when he heard we were interested. Then they get a bit of flak & they're greeting and wanting away ? Fuckoff then and do us a favour. Take your ireland caps with you and now you can go back to the piggery with your tarrier mates..

3 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Well this is my problem. The instances you give are when he's on the pitch, surely having 50k people groan every time you fuck up and boo everytime you leave the pitch is humiliating enough? I think it goes overboard when the abuse is out of a match situation. 

Don't get me wrong, I want to see home gone as much as the next guy. 

Fair enough dude for what it's worth I don't agree with abusing him in front of family I've always said in life if your a man and someone hates you for good reason your fair game except at your door step, work or when with fsmily 

kiernan is no exception but he should handle the abuse and not be a fanny that's what I'm saying and also I'll be delighted when he's gone even if the super fans will be upset 

There's a time and a place for giving our players stick, if they are stripped and in the squad then fair enough but if he's sitting in the stands with his partner then show some fucking respect and leave the guy alone. I understand it's tough for folk to bite their lip when they are frustrated and angry about certain things but abusing someone while sitting with his partner doesn't make you a die hard Rangers fan it just paints us in a bad light.

I like most wouldn't be sad to see the back of him but there's a line we shouldn't cross. 

We're better than this!!!

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Leaving Rangers to go on to bigger and better things. A long line of clubs looking his signature.

The fact that the donkeys been to 12 clubs already tells you everything you need to know about him. Another who should never have been signed by the office manager.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Some of our fans really are acting like beasts these days.

Who needs enemies. 

These days ?  You not remember the abuse Ally McCoist got when he signed,  the full copland road stand chanting 'Ally Ally get tae fuck' then fans waiting outside the main doors to give him more abuse ?  He was a winner as a player though and stuck it out. Letting players know how we feel is not a new thing mate. 

Mixed feelings on abusing the guy when he's with his wife in the stand, if that is what happened but he really needs to man up,  fight like fuck for the team and try to improve his game,  if he can't do that then he needs to look for a new club.  

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

You're an idiot if you think that treatment of Kiernan is acceptable. 

I'll invite you to read some of my posts properly especially the one near the top quoting Cobham .. perhaps calling you an idiot back for not being able read/follow posts was being kind to you.

Anyone that abuses/approaches any footballer when they're in public with their family needs to fucking grow up. You're not hard. You're pathetic.

I hope Kiernan leaves regardless, he's never going to be good enough and doesn't have the mental strength to be a Rangers centre half.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fair enough dude for what it's worth I don't agree with abusing him in front of family I've always said in life if your a man and someone hates you for good reason your fair game except at your door step, work or when with fsmily 

kiernan is no exception but he should handle the abuse and not be a fanny that's what I'm saying and also I'll be delighted when he's gone even if the super fans will be upset 

Apology accepted! ??

Seriously though, there have been times I was convinced there was a defender in there trying to get out. He wins a lot of headers as long as they are coming straight up the pitch and he makes some really good last ditch blocks but his inability to read a header coming across goal, his marking in the same situation and his positioning on the ground mainly twice v Stokes in the final, are abysmal. 

7 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

There's a time and a place for giving our players stick, if they are stripped and in the squad then fair enough but if he's sitting in the stands with his partner then show some fucking respect and leave the guy alone. I understand it's tough for folk to bite their lip when they are frustrated and angry about certain things but abusing someone while sitting with his partner doesn't make you a die hard Rangers fan it just paints us in a bad light.

I like most wouldn't be sad to see the back of him but there's a line we shouldn't cross. 

We're better than this!!!

Sitting with his wife? Any evidence of this?

It's not on if he was. If he was on his jack jones then then I acan't see the big deal, distasteful as as it is, but he takes the money.

Also, the matter of his reaction if true, it clearly shows his temprement is as bad as his lack of ability.

Well rid of this imposter.

16 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Shouldn't be giving him abuse at all though. If it's abuse it's over the top. You can criticise someone without being abusive. Saying that, do we even know the circumstances? The guy is getting more stick on here now and what for? An incident in which we don't know what really happened and a story in a rag with no sources.

6 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

??

That post was made before I found out he was there with his family hence the clarification of sorts in the quote to Cobham I mentioned there to you 

you really aren't but very good at this following posts malarkey are you 

and besides if being told your shite and to wise up counts as drastic over the top abuse then I'm even more satisfied at thinking I'm right for calling him a big tart too 

1 minute ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

Shouldn't be giving him abuse at all though. If it's abuse it's over the top. You can criticise someone without being abusive. Saying that, do we even know the circumstances? The guy is getting more stick on here now and what for? An incident in which we don't know what really happened and a story in a rag with no sources.

Maybe the "abusers" were just being critical then?