Kiernan ready to quit Ibrox

KingKirk

Some of our fans :duh:

It is obvious we are a team sorely lacking much needed confidence. Shouting at Kiernan is really going to improve the morale of the squad.....

But yeah, lets kick out when we don't get instant success. That'll help. The celebratory nature of this thread is just ridiculous.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

Hopefully that is the case. But until you know what actually happened and what the player is thinking then I don't think we should be rushing to condemn him for it.

Likewise calling fans taig like and non supporters 

He was in nandos on Monday night with a big blonde laughing and joking with no care in the world. I'm not saying players should not have a life but he should not be in nandos on a Monday night the way he has been playing.

he comes across like a big pussy who can't handle a bit of stick. I'm not for a second saying he deserves over the top abuse but if he can't handle any of it then he doesn't deserve to be here.

wont miss him if he leaves complete liability. 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That post was made before I found out he was there with his family hence the clarification of sorts in the quote to Cobham I mentioned there to you 

you really aren't but very good at this following posts malarkey are you 

and besides if being told your shite and to wise up counts as drastic over the top abuse then I'm even more satisfied at thinking I'm right for calling him a big tart too 

Before you knew all the facts and decided to mouth of like an idiot you mean? And I read your other post don't worry, I just thought it completely contradicted itself. 

Not sure why you're getting so bothered by this anyway, why don't you just take the criticism, ignore me completely and move on. You big tart. 

3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

He was in nandos on Monday night with a big blonde laughing and joking with no care in the world. I'm not saying players should not have a life but he should not be in nandos on a Monday night the way he has been playing.

:duh:

:no:

15 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Before you knew all the facts and decided to mouth of like an idiot you mean? And I read your other post don't worry, I just thought it completely contradicted itself. 

Not sure why you're getting so bothered by this anyway, why don't you just take the criticism, ignore me completely and move on. You big tart. 

How did I contradict myself? He shouldn't be abused in front of family and I made my post before I knew that having not read the article 

i didn't expect him to be in the directors box with his fsmily 

I can take criticism no bother from bed wetting no marks on a forum trying to abuse me first before one or two others then quote me saying my replies to them are out of order and personal abuse whilst ignoring everything that's been said first :lol: 

critcise away ya wee creep just don't get the violins out afterwards 

6 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Some of our fans :duh:

It is obvious we are a team sorely lacking much needed confidence. Shouting at Kiernan is really going to improve the morale of the squad.....

But yeah, lets kick out when we don't get instant success. That'll help. The celebratory nature of this thread is just ridiculous.

I find it funny that the usual suspects moan about the shite stories the rahgs print - then agree with the stories whilst  creating the next headlines for them

"Fans call big Rob Kiernan a cunt"

I might be a bit old fashioned but I can debate the football ability of one of our own without the need for calling him names. 

respect- something we built this club on. 

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Gilks did not go for free. 

Wasn't sure on that one think it was official undisclosed so no gaurntee we actual got anything. Bit extreme but you never know. The other ones are correct though and prob more that I can't remember 

12 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

he comes across like a big pussy who can't handle a bit of stick. I'm not for a second saying he deserves over the top abuse but if he can't handle any of it then he doesn't deserve to be here.

Tell us what he should be doing on a Monday night.

17 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

That's the stupidest post I have read on here in an awfy long time tbh 

what were you doing in Nando's Monday night, when there's poor kids out there waiting to cross the road to school?

The regulars showing themselves up in here as usual. Let's abuse a guy until he leaves our club and let's do it with others we don't like. Utter tarrier like behaviour if I've ever seen it, embarrassment. 

22 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sitting with his wife? Any evidence of this?

It's not on if he was. If he was on his jack jones then then I acan't see the big deal, distasteful as as it is, but he takes the money.

Also, the matter of his reaction if true, it clearly shows his temprement is as bad as his lack of ability.

Well rid of this imposter.

Never stated it was his wife! Only picked up on what others had mentioned in the other thread.

So his reaction is out of order yet the unprovoked abuse while sitting with a partner/wife/parents or nobody is ok? 

Have you sat in the middle of 10/50/100/1000s of fans abusing you? Would you know how it feels or what the vibe was like? 

IF SAID INCIDENT IS TRUE then it's shambolic, pathetic, lacks respect and nothing more than neanderthal behaviour.

Regardless of whether he picks up a wage or not when he's technically off duty he shouldn't be set upon by anyone. In our working life's it wouldn't happen and there's is no different. 

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How did I contradict myself? He shouldn't be abused in front of family and I made my post before I knew that having not read the article 

i didn't expect him to be in the directors box with his fsmily 

I can take criticism no bother from bed wetting no marks on a forum trying to abuse me first before one or two others then quote me saying my replies to them are out of order and personal abuse whilst ignoring everything that's been said first :lol: 

critcise away ya wee creep just don't get the violins out afterwards 

No worries, however you want to justify it.

15 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

9e9sx.gif

15 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

:lol: 

40 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

These days ?  You not remember the abuse Ally McCoist got when he signed,  the full copland road stand chanting 'Ally Ally get tae fuck' then fans waiting outside the main doors to give him more abuse ?  He was a winner as a player though and stuck it out. Letting players know how we feel is not a new thing mate. 

Mixed feelings on abusing the guy when he's with his wife in the stand, if that is what happened but he really needs to man up,  fight like fuck for the team and try to improve his game,  if he can't do that then he needs to look for a new club.  

I also remember Hateley getting it stinking and in more recent times Black along with Law from what i seen at the games.

I don't agree with abuse if his wife was there at least let her be out of sight and who the fuck would sign a wee greeting face for getting a bit of flack,, look where Black is now thats where he will be after a nice pay day here.

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

I also remember Hateley getting it stinking and in more recent times Black along with Law from what i seen at the games.

I don't agree with abuse if his wife was there at least let her be out of sight and who the fuck would sign a wee greeting face for getting a bit of flack,, look where Black is now thats where he will be after a nice pay day here.

From what i can see he's no even married .The whole story is bullshit and got the rag the publicity it expected..........