Kiernan ready to quit Ibrox

KingKirk

25 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

He was in nandos on Monday night with a big blonde laughing and joking with no care in the world. I'm not saying players should not have a life but he should not be in nandos on a Monday night the way he has been playing.

he comes across like a big pussy who can't handle a bit of stick. I'm not for a second saying he deserves over the top abuse but if he can't handle any of it then he doesn't deserve to be here.

wont miss him if he leaves complete liability. 

giphy6.gif?w=480&h=236

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

No worries, however you want to justify it.

Just being honest ... no justification needed 

I might be an arsehole of a poster sometimes but a contradictory hypocrite is one thing I'm not. 

I didn't think he'd be at Ibrox with his family. 

But he needs to man up too - equal fault both sides with a hopefully good outcome if he's gone.

30 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

He was in nandos on Monday night with a big blonde laughing and joking with no care in the world. I'm not saying players should not have a life but he should not be in nandos on a Monday night the way he has been playing.

he comes across like a big pussy who can't handle a bit of stick. I'm not for a second saying he deserves over the top abuse but if he can't handle any of it then he doesn't deserve to be here.

He shouldn't be out for a meal two days after a match he didn't play in and six days before another one, he probably won't play in? ????

31 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

He should've got abuse for the very fact he was eatin in nandos, should've battered him aboot the heid and shooders wae a sock full of chicken wings, anyway what's wrong with a good Proddy Chicken Supper !??

image.gif

Surprised none of the modern day uber fans videoed this.

To be fair to RK if somebody gave me abuse away from my workplace (but work place related) i would probably react and offer a square go.

That's whether i was with my girlfriend/family or myself.

But that's just me, so i can't criticise the guy for reacting.

That said, he isn't a very good player and we need to set our sights a little higher if we want to get back to where we should be.

Another Warburton project that hasn't worked out.

1 minute ago, Jamesy1872 said:

We as fans go on about loyalty then we treat our players like that

Unbelievable 

Expect this from across the city but not here

Nah when it comes to players we were going on about loyalty because Davis was our captain, we were going on about loyalty as Naismith had spent a whole season on the treatment table picking up a wage, we went on about loyalty as McGregor and Whittaker signed new contracts for 25k per week months before administration ... I don't want loyalty from the likes of Kiernan and people who can't contribute to Rangers and add value - I want them out the door not their loyalty 

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Just being honest ... no justification needed 

I might be an arsehole of a poster sometimes but a contradictory hypocrite is one thing I'm not. 

I didn't think he'd be at Ibrox with his family. 

But he needs to man up too - equal fault both sides with a hopefully good outcome if he's gone.

Yet still you justify. Read my post again I made two separate points. 

You mouthed off before knowing all the facts.

Your post explaining it contradicted itself because on one hand you condem the abuse and on the other tell Kiernan he should just ignore it and get on with it. 

7 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Yet still you justify. Read my post again I made two separate points. 

You mouthed off before knowing all the facts.

Your post explaining it contradicted itself because on one hand you condem the abuse and on the other tell Kiernan he should just ignore it and get on with it. 

I accept I commented without knowing the facts (having just read the headline and not the article regarding his family being there) so having said that, where's the contradiction? You are being idiotic if you think there's a contradiction there having already accepted (and pointing out yourself) that I didn't read the article before commenting.

so what's the problem ?

8 hours ago, Cobham said:

The guy is trying to do a job! If he's shite at it then it's up to the employer to sort it. If someone stopped me in the street to tell me I was shite at my job I'd tell them to fuck right off, Kiernan would be right to do the same. 

Bollocks.

Cunts don't pay to watch you do your job. Trying to compare your working situation to that of a professional footballer is illogical in the extreme 

Fans are right to call him shite, to his face. And to tell him to get to fuck.

12 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Before I get even slightly annoyed at this story....

Does it have even 1 quote from Keirnan? Or is it "Our sources believe"?

If it's the latter, then Slow news day springs to mind on this one.

Yes mate .I post very little on OPs that are started with guff from beggar rhags and usual hearsay and lies 

ffs yesterday the rancid rebel .Everyone of them needs gutted like a salmon .This fucking retards paper had a story of a stalker and a headline to match .

They just managed to conjour  up a photo  of both being reported on with Rangers colours too

Does and self respecting bear believe a word of this gutter rhag .Seriously 

9 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Bollocks.

Cunts don't pay to watch you do your job. Trying to compare your working situation to that of a professional footballer is illogical in the extreme 

Btw I liked that comment for the first part of it regarding the work and people paying to see you part before Leeds Bear sees it and accuses me of contradicting myself again :lol: 

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Hate mob forcing him to seriously consider his future according to the sun..IF true dont forget to shut the door behind you.. This mentality is whats wrong with us under warburton little bit of flack the cunts run for the hills... No bottle heart or balls to play for us.. weak to the core bin the fud and anyone that sides with him IMO

correct king...nailed it exactly as it should be said

5 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Bollocks.

Absolute drivel!

If it was a Celtic supporter that abused him in the street we'd be all over it. Why is it all of a sudden ok because the abusers support the team he plays for?

Also, what he earns has absolutely fuck all to do with anything. It doesn't entitle someone to abuse him or open him up to abuse just because he earns a good wage. Like I've said before, if anything the fans are allowed to abuse him in a match situation without responsibility for their actions and this is somewhere close to acceptable. Abusing him anywhere else in life is completely and utterly out of order and amounts to bullying. It's cowardly and disgusting. 

8 hours ago, philiprfc said:

Who really knows what happened with the abuse etc.

From what I've heard about Kiernan from a source, he takes things quickly to heart. He's probably just feeling sorry for himself.

I would imagine he has been told this from people in the game, get on with it! you want to be a successful footballer at any level, i mean from 7-a-side to running our for Barca, you have to get over mistakes. Listen to good criticism, ignore bad and only you can control how well or poorly you play.