McParland On His Way Out

DeanMK

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know this is off topic but I can't see a thread either for it. While we are talking about budgets, has anyone heard of this rumour that a big investment is coming at that end of this month or the next ?? I've been told it's red bull again but apparently it could be Chinese investors ? Just wanted to know if anyone else has heard anything ? 

1 minute ago, CRARFC said:

I know this is off topic but I can't see a thread either for it. While we are talking about budgets, has anyone heard of this rumour that a big investment is coming at that end of this month or the next ?? I've been told it's red bull again but apparently it could be Chinese investors ? Just wanted to know if anyone else has heard anything ? 

Hard hat on buddy!

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Drumloyal said:

Niko? 

Aye him and that lad from Spain who ended up going to Middlesborough to sit on the bench even though that was just speculation, other than that I don't know. 

23 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Was actually told last week that some investors wanted McParland out in hope it would push Warburton out too.

If they want rid of the manager they could get rid easy.. Standard practice is putting him on leave until he finds another job or until settlement can be reached so I don't know why they would need to hope warbs would leave  

1 hour ago, the_r_sole said:

surely it's his job to find talent that we have a chance of signing?!?

Well his comment is a lot of shit. Three things you need to know if your a scout. 1 is the player affordable 2 wages affordable and 3 are they good enough or have the potential to be good enough. 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

It's a load of shite made up by those worstcunt Facebook accounts that also think De Boer is gonna come to us and that Kiernan leaving is a bad thing

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

It's a load of shite made up by those worstcunt Facebook accounts that also think De Boer is gonna come to us and that Kiernan leaving is a bad thing

Okay, just wanted to know ??

14 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Aye right dave.

12 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I actually believe the de Boer rumours. :confused:

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

No point having a scout if there a no money.warburton has said himself if it comes down to money players won't come here.

Yeah because we can't offer them anything just now ? 

I have it on very good authority. That Mr McPartland was out the country from last week and in Dubai without anyone at Ibrox a knowledge. 

This budget talk is a cover up to the fact he is off down south and an emergency meeting occured on Monday and Mr Warburton had his agent present during this.

If I was a betting man I would expect him and his scout to be at a certain English championship team Notts Forest.

Board refusing to offer Miller&hill new deals even tho the manager has said he wants to keep them.. 

The man he picked to come and help rebuild us now out the door(supposedly)

but Warburton will still be here next season

aye ok then!

19 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Aye it's a Chinese guy that works for Red Bull that's going to invest in the next transfer. £30m I've heard, with full transparency.

Neighbour of a player told me but can't divulge my sauce.

Cannae wait.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Aye it's a Chinese guy that works for Red Bull that's going to invest in the next transfer. £30m I've heard, with full transparency.

Neighbour of a player told me but can't divulge my sauce.

Cannae wait.

im asking a question why the fucktard response? On here it says "club legend" in the real world your clearly a cunt !