McParland On His Way Out

DeanMK

Guest Lloyd72
7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I actually believe the de Boer rumours. :confused:

Don't think it's at all realistic considering the state we're in, we can't afford him and even if we could we don't have a big enough budget for him to even consider the job. We need to give it to someone who will harden us up a bit and make us hard to beat like we were when Walter was here. Don't see that being De Boer.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, derekweir29 said:

I have it on very good authority. That Mr McPartland was out the country from last week and in Dubai without anyone's knowlwdge. 

This budget talk is a cover up to the fact he is off down south and an emergency meeting occured on Monday and Mr Warburton had his agent present during this.

If I was a betting man I would expect him and his scout to be at a certain English championship team Notts Forest.

Yet you seemed to know strange that

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Don't think it's at all realistic considering the state we're in, we can't afford him and even if we could we don't have a big enough budget for him to even consider the job. We need to give it to someone who will harden us up a bit and make us hard to beat like we were when Walter was here. Don't see that being De Boer.

We could afford De Boer mate and such an appointment would sell ST's out It would then be down to this board to back the guy

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

I want de boer but doubt it will be. I'm just hopeing they pull someone good out there arse because Mcinnes isn't the man for this job 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

We could afford De Boer mate and such an appointment would sell ST's out It would then be down to this board to back the guy

Do you think he'd consider it with our current squad and the lack of funds available to replace the deadwood?

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

I want de boer but doubt it will be. I'm just hopeing they pull someone good out there arse because Mcinnes isn't the man for this job 

Don't think Mcinnes with a Director of Football would be the worst decision. I don't even know who I want tbh because I've no idea who's realistic anymore

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We sold more than 40k seasons this year and we can't afford fuck all!

the board don't have the money to back any manager, never mind the costs involved in sacking one to bring in someone on big wages

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Do you think he'd consider it with our current squad and the lack of funds available to replace the deadwood?

Nope but a nice transfer kitty and freedom to do what he wants with the squad could tempt him.. We will find out soon enough I guess cause you wont get a top manager here on the cheap ... I do think warburton is a goner this summer tho

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

You think that'll stop them?

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Don't think Mcinnes with a Director of Football would be the worst decision. I don't even know who I want tbh because I've no idea who's realistic anymore

Unfortunately not. Director of football is a good idea if it was Mcinnes but that just more money spend when we could just get a guy in that knows what he's doing ? 

2 minutes ago, the_r_sole said:

We sold more than 40k seasons this year and we can't afford fuck all!

the board don't have the money to back any manager, never mind the costs involved in sacking one to bring in someone on big wages

Backed the manager last summer with 11 signings wage budget up from 6-10million odd and whats been the return? no real cash spent but with the budget increase we should be miles clear in 2nd

Anyone trying to shield king from blame here are fucking morons, it's clear that if you restrict someones ability to do their job then they wont be able to do well. People using reported figures for salaries? Again, you're moronic, even Warburton has stated when asked about those reported amounts that he has no idea where those figures have come from because they're ridiculous and wrong.

All warburton's fault? No

All McParland's fault? No

They are both to blame ALONG WITH THE BOARD. 

There is no escaping it, so don't try and defend him. 

The management and the board should both go, when that does happen - let the celebrations commence.

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Unfortunately not. Director of football is a good idea if it was Mcinnes but that just more money spend when we could just get a guy in that knows what he's doing ? 

Director of Football should be appointed wether it's Mcinnes or not imo mate it means if we do sign a manager who doesn't work out (preferably they do work out but doesn't always happpen) then it means all the good work behind the scenes with the infrastructure and youth teams isn't undone also takes some pressure off the manager when it comes to that stuff and allows him to focus on the football. Nearly all foreign teams use one.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Director of Football should be appointed wether it's Mcinnes or not imo mate it means if we do sign a manager who doesn't work out (preferably they do work out but doesn't always happpen) then it means all the good work behind the scenes with the infrastructure and youth teams isn't undone also takes some pressure off the manager when it comes to that stuff and allows him to focus on the football. Nearly all foreign teams use one.

Yeah it's a good format to have and use but for me it's about money. It's another wage to pay and the likely hood of us then being able to get a good manager decreases. If that was an option harry redknapp must be a person to look at ? I know I'm going to get peltes for that but he's the sort of person we need. He's got a spine for a start 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Yeah it's a good format to have and use but for me it's about money. It's another wage to pay and the likely hood of us then being able to get a good manager decreases. If that was an option harry redknapp must be a person to look at ? I know I'm going to get peltes for that but he's the sort of person we need. He's got a spine for a start 

I like Redknapp, I also think Hodgson would be decent.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Backed the manager last summer with 11 signings wage budget up from 6-10million odd and whats been the return? no real cash spent but with the budget increase we should be miles clear in 2nd

I'm not saying we shouldn't be well clear in 2nd - we needed signings last season with a small squad, but they failed to attract any real quality (and what quality they did attract fucked up for one reason or the other)

To get quality you have to pay both transfer fees and wages, look at them, they are regularly spending actual money on players - we might get a few decent players on free's or for development fees etc but the reality is to attract players to a shite league, you need to pay.

A few extra season tickets sold would not have any correlation between the budget for wages for a new manager like De Boer, it might go a wee bit towards the pay off warburton and co would need but it's never going to get us to a place where we could get a manger like de boer and let him build a squad!

29 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

im asking a question why the fucktard response? On here it says "club legend" in the real world your clearly a cunt ! 

Now if I was a cunt I'd correct your grammar and say it should be "YOU'RE clearly a cunt". But I'm not.

Think you need to calm yourself down a bit petal, no need to do a Kiernan when someone is a bit lippy with you ?

2 minutes ago, the_r_sole said:

I'm not saying we shouldn't be well clear in 2nd - we needed signings last season with a small squad, but they failed to attract any real quality (and what quality they did attract fucked up for one reason or the other)

To get quality you have to pay both transfer fees and wages, look at them, they are regularly spending actual money on players - we might get a few decent players on free's or for development fees etc but the reality is to attract players to a shite league, you need to pay.

A few extra season tickets sold would not have any correlation between the budget for wages for a new manager like De Boer, it might go a wee bit towards the pay off warburton and co would need but it's never going to get us to a place where we could get a manger like de boer and let him build a squad!

I'm sorry but what your saying about signings is part right part shite. If you look at the free agents out there, you could build a decent/experience team if you took a chance on some of them. I don't think warburton like going out with his comfort zone which is England. We need a clear out in the some anyway and teams will pay ( not a lot) for 3 or 4 players plus senderos will be off the wage bill