McParland On His Way Out

DeanMK

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

never the less it will be lapped up on here     :lol:

It's because if you have not noticed the Sun is getting a lot of information now from within the Club. One of the Posters said it'sd because Warburton and McParland use them to get stories out.  After all we all know the board use the Daily Record so i'ts not coming from them.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Now if I was a cunt I'd correct your grammar and say it should be "YOU'RE clearly a cunt". But I'm not.

Think you need to calm yourself down a bit petal, no need to do a Kiernan when someone is a bit lippy with you ?

My comment stands and don't be lippy to start with and I wouldn't need to be ?? Was only asking a question 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

It's because if you have not noticed the Sun is getting a lot of information now from within the Club. One of the Posters said it'sd because Warburton and McParland use them to get stories out.  After all we all know the board use the Daily Record so i'ts not coming from them.

Board haven't used the record in a while. That's why Jackson has turned on them. 

4 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

I'm sorry but what your saying about signings is part right part shite. If you look at the free agents out there, you could build a decent/experience team if you took a chance on some of them. I don't think warburton like going out with his comfort zone which is England. We need a clear out in the some anyway and teams will pay ( not a lot) for 3 or 4 players plus senderos will be off the wage bill 

But you would never get the good ones here with shitey wages to play in scotland for fucksake! wake up, footballers are greedy cunts, playing for rangers isn't the draw it used to be, there needs to be investment in quality, no matter how good your scouting network is, if you can't offer the wages or transfer fees you end up with the lesser players

fact is, the board don't have the money to back any manager to the level they said they would and they most certainly don't have the money to sack a manger for a more expensive option who would no doubt want money to assemble a squad

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Board haven't used the record in a while. That's why Jackson has turned on them. 

I actually thought that as well as he's be slavering pish for a while now like a wee boy who's not been getting his sweeties.

PM did thank the Daily Record which was odd though.

2 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Would anyone take a chance on bob Bradley ? I know his time at Swansea wasn't great but he didn't get anywhere near long enough to get them out that mess ? 

nope, not the pedigree we should be looking at, plus he's never stayed longer than a season or two at each club he's managed - tells you a lot about him 

plus he's bald

34 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Unfortunately not. Director of football is a good idea if it was Mcinnes but that just more money spend when we could just get a guy in that knows what he's doing ? 

Shite state of affairs mate. 

Utterly depressing for a club our size ?

1 minute ago, the_r_sole said:

But you would never get the good ones here with shitey wages to play in scotland for fucksake! wake up, footballers are greedy cunts, playing for rangers isn't the draw it used to be, there needs to be investment in quality, no matter how good your scouting network is, if you can't offer the wages or transfer fees you end up with the lesser players

It's simple, getting a free transfer means no fees. That also means we can pay them more wages. Player that have been out the game since the summer will reflect and know they can't get big money anymore. Agent will also know this. In these cases we need to at least make them an offer, if it a no then move on. Can I just ask you one question ? Is 15 to 20k a week shite money ? At the moment 2 (3 if Barton didn't leave) players are on that kind of money and I'm sure there is another 3 or 4 on just under that. This whole shite wage is just a cope out for the recruitment being so shite ! 

17 minutes ago, the_r_sole said:

I'm not saying we shouldn't be well clear in 2nd - we needed signings last season with a small squad, but they failed to attract any real quality (and what quality they did attract fucked up for one reason or the other)

To get quality you have to pay both transfer fees and wages, look at them, they are regularly spending actual money on players - we might get a few decent players on free's or for development fees etc but the reality is to attract players to a shite league, you need to pay.

A few extra season tickets sold would not have any correlation between the budget for wages for a new manager like De Boer, it might go a wee bit towards the pay off warburton and co would need but it's never going to get us to a place where we could get a manger like de boer and let him build a squad!

We will soon find out

5 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

We need a proven winner. A hungry animal who will not accept being 2nd best. 

We have to get this second best nonsense out of the Boards head first as this is just filtering down to the players.

1 hour ago, Theulstervolunteer said:

Imagine reading and believing what is in the Sun newspaper . Especially when it's concerning a scouser . I wish people would stop paying attention to their shite so their organisation can die off asap.

So what if it's true? Have the Sun never got a story right?

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... whoopie! Then unlike the Sun there will be some sense in it 

Like when they made up a story about our fans attacking police officers less than a year ago..?

32 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

See you've been away crying to the mods...

Yep as unlike you I think there is a limit to what is acceptable and what's not! Then again I care - you don't, unless hate is caring in your world 

Just now, CRARFC said:

It's simple, getting a free transfer means no fees. That also means we can pay them more wages. Player that have been out the game since the summer will reflect and know they can't get big money anymore. Agent will also know this. In these cases we need to at least make them an offer, if it a no then move on. Can I just ask you one question ? Is 15 to 20k a week shite money ? At the moment 2 (3 if Barton didn't leave) players are on that kind of money and I'm sure there is another 3 or 4 on just under that. This whole shite wage is just a cope out for the recruitment being so shite ! 

How do you not understand - 15 grand is great money, but if you're a footballer with options you wouldn't come to play in scotland for 15k a week if you could play in another league for the same, playing in a shite league means we have to pay more for the same quality of player, it's fairly straight forward.

Free transfers, also generally mean that a player has been allowed to run his contract down by a club because they couldn't get a transfer fee for them, or they didn't have the quality to remain at the club and tie up wages

I honestly don't think you understand how the world works, are you a youngster?!

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Yep as unlike you I think there is a limit to what is acceptable and what's not! Then again I care - you don't, unless hate is caring in your world 

No one likes a grass ! Haha joking 

If true then brilliant - first Kiernan now McParland. 

Wonder if McParland was in Farmfoods with his wife and someone said his targets were shite. 

Wee joke before the bleeding heart Brigade go mental. 

In all seriousness I'm glad the budget concerns have been quoted - I said this is exactly what Warburton should have highlighted while his stock was high instead of saying he was happy.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Like when they made up a story about our fans attacking police officers less than a year ago..?

Shock - press are shite! What's  yer point or are you a sun reader and buyer? you are certainly coming across as one 

14 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

Would anyone take a chance on bob Bradley ? I know his time at Swansea wasn't great but he didn't get anywhere near long enough to get them out that mess ? 

Possibly, it's hard to judge him apart from Swansea, where he got about 2 months, I haven't seen any of his teams. Apparently King wanted him before Warburton last summer, so if he's now available then they might go for him

1 minute ago, CRARFC said:

10 million / 26 footballers = 384615

384615 / 52 = 7396

So we have an average wage of around 7 or 8 grand, if of course that 10 million has been used solely for first team wages. But I would expect that figure to be used for all playing staff - not just the first team.

If one player is getting 20'000 a week as some have suggested that is a large some of money away from the budget - 1m.

So come on to fuck, although this is a gross simplification and I understand players will be on more or less than the average - those figures folk are accepting are true are just a load of made up shite.

King is just as much to blame as anyone else - don't try and kid anyone on.