So MW's Down in London on transfer business

KirkBroadband

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Doesn't he live in Lo dan? More chance he's checking out the loacation if his local dole office.

As for Jelavic, ffs. Sure he would really rederess the balance with the scum strike force, NOT! Over rated when ge was with us and now found his level. He's pish. Another chocolate imposter.

I wouldn't say he's pish, but I would say he's overrated. Some folk even thought he was better than Mols etc

What the actual fuck, not even close. A poor version of Prso.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Wait, I'm in Nottingham!

Maybe I'm going to be signed!

What's your credentials? Are you mid twenties, never shown any ability to play football at an average level? 

Or are you early thirties, played at a high level once apon a time, without really being that good, attitude and fitness problems?

if so warburton is probably stalking you ?

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

What's your credentials? Are you mid twenties, never shown any ability to play football at an average level? 

Or are you early thirties, played at a high level once apon a time, without really being that good, attitude and fitness problems?

if so warburton is probably stalking you ?

The second one, early 30s, I don't know how to defend and look a bit glaikit and confused when I'm running. I have severe attitude problems and I'm a fat bastard.

Might be true! :whistle:

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Doesn't he live in Lo dan? More chance he's checking out the loacation if his local dole office.

As for Jelavic, ffs. Sure he would really rederess the balance with the scum strike force, NOT! Over rated when ge was with us and now found his level. He's pish. Another chocolate imposter.

giphy.gif

37 minutes ago, KirkBroadband said:

So it has to be Jelavic? Personally i wouldn't mind he's got to be better than what we have. Short term 6 month deal to secure 2nd place....thoughts?

Brilliant!

i have received an email offering me to meet girls in my area. So it has to be Nigella Lawson?

Sorry buddy, but that was a leap - hope it is Jela and you can hand out all the fuck you'se  

42 minutes ago, KirkBroadband said:

So it has to be Jelavic? Personally i wouldn't mind he's got to be better than what we have. Short term 6 month deal to secure 2nd place....thoughts?

Jelavic signed for a Croatian club a few days ago. Same one Kranjcar was gona join before he signed for us

1 minute ago, billsim1984 said:

The funniest part is people still regard the sun (and record) as a credible source 

They do get stuff right though mate .. it's dangerous to just write them off because they're a newspaper 

they are scum but it's their job to get info and find stuff out