So MW's Down in London on transfer business

KirkBroadband

Just now, K.A.I said:

They do get stuff right though mate .. it's dangerous to just write them off because they're a newspaper 

they are scum but it's their job to get info and find stuff out 

I'm just very wary whenever I read them as a source, especially when it comes to Rangers and football in general. I think they do their level best to damage us as a brand so never take much notice until I've watched/ read it elsewhere 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, billsim1984 said:

I'm just very wary whenever I read them as a source, especially when it comes to Rangers and football in general. I think they do their level best to damage us as a brand so never take much notice until I've watched/ read it elsewhere 

I know what your saying but in some instances like Warburton, Kiernan and McParland leaving will enhance the brand 

https://sportarena.hr/nogomet/hrvatska/rijeka/na-pomolu-senzacionalan-transfer-nikica-jelavic-u-zavrsnim-pregovorima-s-rijekom/

Srecko Juricic and Ivan Mance found their long-awaited header. It is the experienced former national team Croatian - Nikica Jelavic!

Former Croatian international Nikica Jelavic before signing for River, claiming well-informed Radio Rijeka .

Jelavic the last 12 months, a member of the Chinese second division side Beijing Renhea  which is in 29 appearances scoring 16 goals, and his career is still played for Hajduk, Belgium Zulte Waregem, Vienna's Austria, Scottish Glasgow Rangers, the English clubs Everton, Hull City and West Ham United .

31-year-old striker and former  Firecontract with the current klubovm bound to end in 2019, but according to unofficial information, said source, who claims that negotiations were in the final stage, it is not a major problem.

Best days experienced striker remembers from the period between 2010 and 2012, when in 45 appearances for the Scottish Rangers entered boggling 30 goals which guaranteed him a transfer to Everton worth five million pounds.

The final confirmation of the story to transfer to Rujevici should know in a few days, and here's what the deputy sports director had to say on the subject:

"There is an option that we will go accordingly. We will see, it is not an easy thing. Nikica's entire career played on some much larger amounts than what we can offer, if a sports motif, then our paths may coincide. Realistically, I can not decide financial motives than just sports, "said Mance for  Sport .

At the same time from the Portuguese Albufeira comes another great news for all fans of the team leading the championship -  Josip Misic put a signature on a new contract and also extended fidelity  white by the summer of 2020.

My mate who lives there text me a few days ago saying he had signed

Unless it is Jelavic or someone else on a deal til the end of the season i hope to fuck it's not transfer business. McParland walking and the Miller/Hill situation are decent signs we aren't considering Warburton beyond this season. But if we're letting him sign someone on a pre-contract for next year :megaanguish:

22 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

https://sportarena.hr/nogomet/hrvatska/rijeka/na-pomolu-senzacionalan-transfer-nikica-jelavic-u-zavrsnim-pregovorima-s-rijekom/

Srecko Juricic and Ivan Mance found their long-awaited header. It is the experienced former national team Croatian - Nikica Jelavic!

Former Croatian international Nikica Jelavic before signing for River, claiming well-informed Radio Rijeka .

Jelavic the last 12 months, a member of the Chinese second division side Beijing Renhea  which is in 29 appearances scoring 16 goals, and his career is still played for Hajduk, Belgium Zulte Waregem, Vienna's Austria, Scottish Glasgow Rangers, the English clubs Everton, Hull City and West Ham United .

31-year-old striker and former  Firecontract with the current klubovm bound to end in 2019, but according to unofficial information, said source, who claims that negotiations were in the final stage, it is not a major problem.

Best days experienced striker remembers from the period between 2010 and 2012, when in 45 appearances for the Scottish Rangers entered boggling 30 goals which guaranteed him a transfer to Everton worth five million pounds.

The final confirmation of the story to transfer to Rujevici should know in a few days, and here's what the deputy sports director had to say on the subject:

"There is an option that we will go accordingly. We will see, it is not an easy thing. Nikica's entire career played on some much larger amounts than what we can offer, if a sports motif, then our paths may coincide. Realistically, I can not decide financial motives than just sports, "said Mance for  Sport .

At the same time from the Portuguese Albufeira comes another great news for all fans of the team leading the championship -  Josip Misic put a signature on a new contract and also extended fidelity  white by the summer of 2020.

My mate who lives there text me a few days ago saying he had signed

Never gospel mate if that's the case....i apoligise for speculating. It's sad when a story like this get's yer baws tinglinging but sadly that's all it takes!