So MW's Down in London on transfer business

KirkBroadband

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jelavic dosen't have any connections with Watford or Brentford so no chance but it woudn't surprise me if he was down there  running  between Brentford and Watford  asking if he can take some more pish of their hands might be going in for a job lot come  the summer

Just listened to MW's latest press release and he was actually down in London talking to an (unidentified) coach .... not a player.

It does involve a player (also unidentified) who is still under contract to another (again unidentified) club ...... but who our Club are interested in, and would like to see him at Ibrox next season. 

That's the latest gents .... not a lot ... no clue as to who he is .... same as to where he is coming from ... just a wee taster, as it would be breaking all the rules if identities were revealed at this time.

It also looks as if MW will be here next season unless he is sacked or feels he is no longer required ..... the last is my own take on things, and not from his press release.

:UK:

5 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Just listened to MW's latest press release and he was actually down in London talking to an (unidentified) coach .... not a player.

It does involve a player (also unidentified) who is still under contract to another (again unidentified) club ...... but who our Club are interested in, and would like to see him at Ibrox next season. 

That's the latest gents .... not a lot ... no clue as to who he is .... same as to where he is coming from ... just a wee taster, as it would be breaking all the rules if identities were revealed at this time.

It also looks as if MW will be here next season unless he is sacked or feels he is no longer required ..... the last is my own take on things, and not from his press release. :notallowed:

Looks like he was not in London on business for us after all. :duh:

4 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Looks like he was not in London on business for us after all. :duh:

Obviously not, as it turns out ..... so why the need to scream? ...... :p:

5 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

It also looks as if MW will be here next season unless he is sacked or feels he is no longer required ..... the last is my own take on things, and not from his press release.

Not sure what your point is mate ... as I was only forming an opinion after listening to his Press conference ..... it all seems to be academic now.

Did you watch his PC? .... I did ..... and he gave no indication of the bombshell that was to transpire later on .... so hardly something for you to over react to.

The bit in bold actually wasn't that far out .... was it? ..... here it is enlarged in case you missed ..... did you miss it?

Just now, Bobby Hume said:

Obviously not, as it turns out ..... so why the need to scream? ...... :p:

Not sure what your point is mate ... as I was only forming an opinion after listening to his Press conference ..... it all seems to be academic now.

Did you watch his PC? .... I did ..... and he gave no indication of the bombshell that was to transpire later on .... so hardly something for you to over react to.

The bit in bold actually wasn't that far out .... was it? ..... here it is enlarged in case you missed ..... did you miss it?

Wasn't screaming, just thinking it out loud.

It's another stunner in our recent history.

Still a bit gobsmacked by it all.

2 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Wasn't screaming, just thinking it out loud.

It's another stunner in our recent history.

Still a bit gobsmacked by it all.

:tu:

Fair enough mate .... over reacted a bit myself there ... apologies ..... :confused:

You me and the worldwide support are gobsmacked ... still not sure what to make of it all yet ...... as it still seems a bit like he said she said at this time.

Not going to know what the full facts are for a few days yet ...... if we ever do.