Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

7 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Fucks sake. Ive been enjoying a lovely sexy and romantic day and night with my Angie and then my phone starts to go mental with messages about this shambolic situation...

I hope we get the Truth.but I doubt we will. 

No man is bigger than the CLUB. 

Lets hope we get a decent replacement for next Seasons assualt .

200px-Den_Watts.jpg

Just now, jackrfc95 said:

IMG_1718.PNG

If that's true, shame on Davie Weir. From seeming to have no voice amongst the madness and the shite performances he will have gone to traitor in my book. Never expected too much of MW, he always seemed to be cloying at 'getting it'.

If it's true of course.

Edit: Just seen that this cunt's name is Gerry McCulloch. Where's the salt?

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

IMG_1718.PNG

Ahhh.  Now if that article is half way accurate then maybe we get closer to the heart of the matter.    Financial greed from the 3 of them.  And if that's the case then there's probably not a lot more to say in their favour.   Like far too many before them if their primary interest was in filling their saddle bags with dosh then its best they are gone.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Jack, I criticised the Board earlier in the thread. Funny you missed that, eh? Or should I say ignored?

I'm neither pro or anti them. I don't know if you're ingrained in RM Boardroom culture that you think everyone is black or white or some shit like that, but I suggest dealing with the arguments made rather than playing the man, which is what this 'you'll defend King if...' stuff amounts to.  And as for the 'many others'; I'm sure you can discuss it without invoking support at your back. Others can speak for themselves.

So what isn't categorical about what I quoted?

I'm not interested in having a conversation with you. I've made my point over and over, the statement read like it had been written by a child. You didn't take my point of going in front of the press about important movements inside the club is more professional than releasing a pathetically written grammatically incorrect statement. 

That's fair enough, there's not point in conversing with you, I do not want to. I'd much rather try and keep up with other posts and the wider ramifications this all has had to my club.

Reply all you want, I think you're completely wrong, I have stated many times why I think this. You disagree, you're entitled to.

I will not be replying to anything more from you on this subject, so you can call me a cunt all you want - have fun.

6 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Some very intelligent posts in here In the midst of all the confusion by the likes of @Jack The Flipper and @Rangersfansmediawatch

Sorry mate, I've not been drinking enough lately, once I get back into the swing of it I'll be back to my usual stupid posts :lol:

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

David Edgar said someone short term with a knowledge of Scottish football and ex Forest

Mcleish or Davies

Mcleish all day long if that's the case

Step forward .............. Martin O'Neil

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

David Edgar said someone short term with a knowledge of Scottish football and ex Forest

Mcleish or Davies

Mcleish all day long if that's the case

Sounds like a hopeful punt doubling his chances of saying 'oh look I was in the know' if one of them does end up joining.

Just now, FlippinEck said:

Sounds like a hopeful punt doubling his chances of saying 'oh look I was in the know' if one of them does end up joining.

Maybe but he was pretty to quick to mention what had happened with Forest after it was announced

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm not interested in having a conversation with you. I've made my point over and over, the statement read like it had been written by a child. You didn't take my point of going in front of the press about important movements inside the clue is more professional than releasing a pathetically written grammatically incorrect statement. 

That's fair enough, there's not point in conversing with you, I do not want to. I'd much rather try and keep up with other posts and the wider ramifications this all has had to my club.

Reply all you want, I think you're completely wrong, I have stated many times why I think this. You disagree, you're entitled to.

I will not be replying to anything more from you on this subject, so you can call me a cunt all you want - have fun.

You're not interested? Why? All I've done is debate, even in the face of you becoming a wee tad abusive. No idea why that's objectionable to you.

The statement doesn't read as if by a child beyond a couple of returns in place of spacebars. I see nothing that a video or a presentation would have added to it. Even if you'd like it to be presented that way because you consider it the right way to do things, it's no big deal. It's how these things are done all the time now. The statement is quite clear, and I've no idea why you're determined not to accept what it says or why you won't tell me how it isn't categorical.

A cunt? You were the only abusive one in this discussion, my man. No idea why you're tapping out of the conversation with suggestions that I might call you names given that, but that's up to you.

8 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If that's true, shame on Davie Weir. From seeming to have no voice amongst the madness and the shite performances he will have gone to traitor in my book. Never expected too much of MW, he always seemed to be cloying at 'getting it'.

If it's true of course.

Edit: Just seen that this cunt's name is Gerry McCulloch. Where's the salt?

Exactly.  For all their faults neither Davie Weir or Mark Warburton have ever struck me as liars, yet tonight many seem willing to accept the word of the scum media or the board who's integrity is imo is more questionable than those 2.

To your point, if that is true then the two of them go on a long list of pricks that have let the club down, I'm not sure though, something doesn't feel right with this whole thing.   Then again when is anything ever straight forward with us.