Confusion Over Management Team's Future

spanther22

Really need to wait till someone comes out and makes an official statement in front of the press whoever that may be but surely will be the day sometime. Just glad there away to be honest! Said for a long while Laurel & Hardy aint the men for the job. Record against the teams around us have been shocking. Signings the same and tactically clueless. Canny see there being a long list of teams waiting 2 sign them up. I'd like us to advertise the job and see who comes forward I dnt think we can rush in. Think McLeish will come in till the end of the season!

Rumours McP wanted out, MW to London.... seems there is substance to the boards decision

Id be surprised if the board have got it wrong, sounds to me like they've been snakes and tried to engineer a move away and then lied to us

Its clear that no matter you're playing legacy, you become an absolute cunt when you take the hot seat, as proven by McCoist and Weir

Going to be honest, I didn't feel very much towards Weir before this so im not really bothered about what he's done.

Said it on here before but I never really understood the hype and legend status that Weir got. Put in a good shift for us in his later years but aye.

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I wonder if I've got this right.

W&W think that they've got the Forest job. They ask the board to release them from their contract, without any financial penalties. The board convene, and agree that this is the cheapest way to get shot of them.

W&W find out they've not got the Forest job. Their representative tries to alter the terms of the agreement. The board tell him to fuck off, as they've already accepted the original agreement. 

Is that about right???

Yes. But I suspect that the Managers request was Step 2 of the saga. I suspect that Step 1 was the Board giving an indication they were open to negotiations as we wanted them out but a sacking didn't suit either party (us financially and Warburton professionally).

But when we got the gift we were looking for we said thanks very much.

47 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

Warburton:

“What’s going on? This is scandalous, I’ve no idea what they’re talking about.

“I haven’t resigned. I’ve never resigned. I’ve no idea what they’re talking about.

“I was advised by an email to read an urgent letter. But, I tell you, I haven’t resigned.”

I reckon we have no letter of resignation. We will have to pay compensation. Either that or Warburton has gone completely raving bonkers and we have aforementioned documents in our possession. 

Just depends on if the agent signed the deal mooted before the Forest switch collapsed. If he did he's royally fucked it and handed our board a gold watch on a plate. 

Can imagine it after the Forest deal fell through "aw right heh yeah we're willing to continue" 

Rangers board - are ye aye? 

The only sure thing is that this is a cluster fuck of epic proportions. 

No one is going to come out of this looking good. 

I have always believed Warburton to be professional and honest in his dealings. I think he needed to go but I am in the uncomfortable position of having more faith in his version of events that I have in this board.

This is going To cost us plenty. 

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

The only sure thing is that this is a cluster fuck of epic proportions. 

No one is going to come out of this looking good. 

I have always believed Warburton to be professional and honest in his dealings. I think he needed to go but I am in the uncomfortable position of having more faith in his version of events that I have in this board.

This is going To cost us plenty. 

We'll soon see how honest  Warburton and those closest to him have been..

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We'll soon see how honest  Warburton and those closest to him have been..

A bunch of low life sneaky two faced cunts,is exactly what they are, not a bollock between them,

I thought Warburton *got it" about our club, I have never been so wrong.

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Nothing honest or decent about the guy , have a look at the video interview yesterday and he had already put his resignation in .

Well we don't know that though do we? 

Somethings definitely gone on but I can't make head nor tail of exactly what

What a clusterfuck!

either way we need to move on with someone else. It seems Warburton had eyes on another role, regardless of whether he resigned or not if you add that to our poor performance he had to go. We just have to fight it out over compensation.

hopefully some his shite players will follow. Whoever comes in needs funds to assemble a new team 

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Well we don't know that though do we? 

Somethings definitely gone on but I can't make head nor tail of exactly what

The video was made yesterday and him and the other two had already put in their resignation. He wasn't just a useless manager the guy was a lying sleazy rat , along with Weir.