Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Inter are fucking toxic and have been for a long time. Entire club full of overpaid trash. Wait a minute, are we talking about us or Inter.......... :lol: 

Nah but FdB would be incredible for us. I'm sure of it. He'd have the same impact David Brent has had over at the scum this year.

It has to be him imo plus him and his brother have the Rangers connection which everyone seems to clamor for.

Someone like McInnes etc would get us nowhere.

42 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He literally plays the same way as the 4-3-3 we've watched. 

I'd be surprised if this happened unless he had £15-£20 mill to spend on players to make the formation work. 

Doubt he'd have an empty crisp packet playing as a defensive midfielder or a centre forward on the wing for a start.

Guest Lloyd72

Anyone judging him solely off his time at inter is an idiot, Inter is a shit show of a club. Ffs even Mancini couldn't fix them but I'd still take him in a heartbeat, de Boer is the best option but not the one we'll get 

57 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He literally plays the same way as the 4-3-3 we've watched. 

I'd be surprised if this happened unless he had £15-£20 mill to spend on players to make the formation work. 

Disagree.

MW played a 4-3-3 with 2 wingers that hug the touch-line and more in the style of a 4-5-1.

The Dutch play wide-men as forwards that try to attack and score.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, MasterD said:

Disagree.

MW played a 4-3-3 with 2 wingers that hug the touch-line and more in the style of a 4-5-1.

The Dutch play wide-men as forwards that try to attack and score.

Exactly, De Boer plays a 433 similar to Cruyff's philosophy but without a false nine from what I've seen.