Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

Just now, bennybongo said:

Not the tone, the choice of words. Let's leave my mental health out of it though, pal.

So he wants the right project but hasn't specified the requirements of such a project? It's vague as fuck. Anything you have read into that is of your own making. Not getting at you, but it's just a hunch you have, nothing that Frank said backs it up in any way whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

So he wants the right project but hasn't specified the requirements of such a project? It's vague as fuck. Anything you have read into that is of your own making. Not getting at you, but it's just a hunch you have, nothing that Frank said backs it up in any way whatsoever.

Yeah. That's about it tbh. Fed up of these cunts.

6 hours ago, trueblueal said:

His dismissive attitude regarding the Leicester job, staying in the same London hotel as Stuart Robertson, his agents comments, Ronald's comments, his desire to have a UK project, not money driven. I'm a believer! 

I want to believe too! In fact I've decided that I will believe because that thought is stopping my depression!

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

my prediction is FDB and Ferguson with Ross Wilson DOF with John park head of recruitment

It won't be De Boer. Can you imagine how many signings he'd want to make in the summer, and most of them would be very much better than what we have at present? Nothing that much is going to happen at this club, I expect the next manager to be someone who will be asked to work with a tight budget. 

15 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

There is only one cunt on this thread. Must ming of fish on a Friday yoor hoose.

Aye it does when your wife brings her stinking fanny roon fur a wash.

Aye and your the fanny. 

Haha fucking muppet.

Another cunt with fuck all to say except insults.

Wankstains

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Boaby needs to look up the word 'irony' in the dictionary, when he gets back from mass.

I don't jump on people's posts with the sole intention of insulting them. 

I may post shite or I may post valid points, if you don't agree that's fine, but I'm a contributor not like the majority who seem to come on to insult and abuse others in a desperate attempt at attention.

They are a sorry lot.

8 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

I may post shite or I may post valid points, if you don't agree that's fine, but I'm a contributor not like the majority who seem to come on to insult and abuse others in a desperate attempt at attention.

They are a sorry lot.

Well said mate ??

9 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

They are a sorry lot.

Some of your comebacks were admittedly quite funny.

The internet is littered with this type of behaviour.

The Bears den probably isn't the best place for this discussion.

You should pop over to the OT section and start a thread about it, tell the bastards what you really think.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Some of your comebacks were admittedly quite funny.

The internet is littered with this type of behaviour.

The Bears den probably isn't the best place for this discussion.

You should pop over to the OT section and start a thread about it, tell the bastards what you really think.

Definitely should be in the OT 

• 2 weeks later...