Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

41 minutes ago, gsa said:

He'l have offers from the Bundesliga, Holland and probably elsewhere. Why does anything think he'll come to the dysfunctional mess that is Rangers at the moment?

He was was managing a club who were signing £20 million Brazilians at the start of this season. Is he really going to come and manage Halliday and co? There is no way De Boer will be at Rangers. 

Many were saying similar stuff about Brendan and the bheggars 

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

The options being trolled out other than De Boer are really fucking depressing.

McLeish, Davies, Wright oh fuck, pass me the razor blades please.

The clamour for unproven or proved failures frightens me. Hearing McCann, Pardew, redknapp etc sends shivers down my spine.

mccann talks a good game on sky and was a half decent player - nothing to warrant any involvement.

pardew and redknapp have left clubs relegated and in such dire financial situations with recklessly poor transfers they would give me nightmares. Plus redknapps own tax problems proves his moral fibre is found wanting.

We have FdB saying he's interested. 4in a row in holland which is, of coarse a decent league. There's star appeal, would show the board mean business - get bums on seats and he wouldn't come without backing in the summer. He is the best name touted no question.

I'd like to take a chance with any of our former top players who haven't yet managed, but have their coaching badges etc. Someone like Craig Moore, or even Billy Dodds. Top managers are not always those with experience, why not give someone a chance? Why the fuck not, they can't do much worse and will be eager to give it their all for such an opportunity!

6 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

I'd like to take a chance with any of our former top players who haven't yet managed, but have their coaching badges etc. Someone like Craig Moore, or even Billy Dodds. Top managers are not always those with experience, why not give someone a chance? Why the fuck not, they can't do much worse and will be eager to give it their all for such an opportunity!

:britney:

6 hours ago, Blue Blooded said:

:angrywillie:

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

He's the only candidate I'd be happy with. We need to appoint a high quality manager or we're destined for mediocrity.

The reality is, we have no idea who the real candidates are. I am sure there are plenty of exciting names and guys who would please us interested in the job. It's the boards job now to find the right man. 

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

He's the only candidate I'd be happy with. We need to appoint a high quality manager or we're destined for mediocrity.

Be prepraed for mediocrity. Looking at King's statement we are already well funded, so I think we can draw our own conclusions from that.

Con man!