So it's Graeme Murty

blueretro

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Reckon you're fishing with that last line,but precisely this.

Not at all. If Murty wants us to lose as his dads a Celtic fan surely Kenny Miller is every bit as guilty being an ex-Celtic player (and one that even scored against us in an Old Firm). Unless, crazy as it may seem, it has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on anything. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Still doing the relevant ones to take charge of a professional team. That's why he's been working with Murty in the U20s recently.

Needs his Pro licence to take charge if I have it right but, hopefully he can have a positive input in amongst the shambles.

40 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Still doing the relevant ones to take charge of a professional team. That's why he's been working with Murty in the U20s recently.

38 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Needs his Pro licence to take charge if I have it right but, hopefully he can have a positive input in amongst the shambles.

I'll stand corrected here, but isn't there a slight change in rules regarding someone in a caretaker role. I'm sure they can take the role for up to sixteen weeks after which they have either obtained their badges or they step aside until they have done so? :unsure:

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

I'll stand corrected here, but isn't there a slight change in rules regarding someone in a caretaker role. I'm sure they can take the role for up to sixteen weeks after which they have either obtained their badges or they step aside until they have done so? :unsure:

It would then need approval by the SFA iirc although it would be a bit odd putting someone on charge who doesn't have their badges when there are coaches with the relevant badges at the club.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Because as per usual our beloved board have failed to get all their i dotted and t's crossed before going off half cocked AGAIN. 

No one is saying Warburton shouldn't be gone but just for once can we not do it properly ffs. 

And we know this how? Maybe it's Warburton & co that haven't checked anything.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Not at all. If Murty wants us to lose as his dads a Celtic fan surely Kenny Miller is every bit as guilty being an ex-Celtic player (and one that even scored against us in an Old Firm). Unless, crazy as it may seem, it has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on anything. 

If that was the rule player like Dalglish & McGrain wouldn't have tried against us either.

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

You're an SNP supporter, aren't you? 

Sorry for the delay. Just logged back in but I have to burst your bubble no I am not. I detest everything they stand for. Not that it matters in a football forum but I class my self British first and Scottish second. Not into politics but being working class once apon a time was alinged with labour but the older I'm getting the more I find myself agreeing with the conservatives hope this clarifies my stance on Rangers managers:angrywillie:

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Murty who comes from a family of die hard tarriers. What has Warburton done to us? He was his appointment, was he not?

The times have changed for every team. Players and managers are now mercinerys, gone are the days of only playing for the team you supported as a boy(Davie cooper etc.) I believe that every so called professional will try their best for the club who currently pays their wages but when push comes to shove then there off. The only part of the club that stays loyal are the fans. The ones who back our beloved club through thick and bloody anorexic:bow:

3 hours ago, yoggiebear said:

The times have changed for every team. Players and managers are now mercinerys, gone are the days of only playing for the team you supported as a boy(Davie cooper etc.) I believe that every so called professional will try their best for the club who currently pays their wages but when push comes to shove then there off. The only part of the club that stays loyal are the fans. The ones who back our beloved club through thick and bloody anorexic:bow:

Right, so if you happened to be a professional footballer you'd give just as much playing for the mhanks as you would playing for us? Would you eff. Obviously Murty is not going to throw the match but it's indicative of an eroding of standards and tradition in our club that a tarrier is actually in the dugout at Ibrox.