Not a director of The Rangers or management staff . .

BLUEDIGNITY

What I don't really get is why the agent would offer the resignations on behalf of them verbally instead of Warburton et al giving the agent resignation letters or handing it in himself.

Surely the board should have insisted on this rather than word of mouth from the agent.this could leave us with a sore expensive headache.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The board released an official statement saying the accepted the resignation and by the look of things that's exactly what's happened. They told us Murty would be in charge for Sunday which he will so what else do you expect them to say? 

Ive criticised the board as much as anyone but they've got this one absolutely right. Don't understand what anyone needs clarified. 

17 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

The board released an official statement saying the accepted the resignation and by the look of things that's exactly what's happened. They told us Murty would be in charge for Sunday which he will so what else do you expect them to say? 

Ive criticised the board as much as anyone but they've got this one absolutely right. Don't understand what anyone needs clarified. 

The statement was piss poor grammatically, and went into detail re compensation that was bizarre. I, like many others, thought it was a hack it was that bad.

Quotes from MW then state he was clueless to what this is all about and hasn't resigned. For hours we scratch our heads not knowing if we're a laughing stock for a hack or for having a manager that doesn't know he's resigned.

That is not the signs of a Board taking a strong lead in delivering a statement on a matter they actually seem to have handled well (ie getting rid of them on our terms).

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The statement was piss poor grammatically, and went into detail re compensation that was bizarre. I, like many others, thought it was a hack it was that bad.

Quotes from MW then state he visited clueless to what this is all about and hasn't resigned. For hours we scratch our heads not knowing if we're a laughing stock for a hack or for having a manager that doesn't know he's resigned.

That is not the signs of a Board taking a strong lead in delivering a statement on a matter they actually seem to have handled well (ie getting rid of them on our terms).

The statement is piss poor I'll give you that. 

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Quotes from MW then state he was clueless to what this is all about and hasn't resigned. For hours we scratch our heads not knowing if we're a laughing stock for a hack or for having a manager that doesn't know he's resigned.

Going on about the compen was strange right enough, you would have thought that saying they had resigned would've covered it. It looked hurried wording. Although we should've twigged they were not here for the long haul neither Warburton nor Weir have moved their families up here! Must've been on a job search for a while!

image.gif

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Going on about the compen was strange right enough, you would have thought that saying they had resigned would've covered it. It looked hurried wording. Although we should've twigged they were not here for the long haul neither Warburton nor Weir have moved their families up here! Must've been on a job search for a while!

image.gif

It looked as if it hadn't been proof read by someone with any sort of business acumen. It was just bizarre.

I was convinced it was a hoax.

3 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

You expect to much then if you think club Houston will say anything. 

Sorry Mate I have not a clue who the Club 1872 spokesperson is or should be but it is this time where you expect them to be taking a high profile giving the fans view . So far I have seen nothing and that is disappointing . 

For what it's worth, IMO the board are right on this one.  The club had negotiated a deal with the 3 and when the jobs they wanted at Forest went elsewhere they wanted to get a deal for themselves.  Sorry guys but you can't have it both ways.  You resigned, end of story, now GTF and let us(the club) get on with recruiting a better team, that's business :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It looked as if it hadn't been proof read by someone with any sort of business acumen. It was just bizarre.

I was convinced it was a hoax.

Also strange was allowing Warburton to have a press conference yesterday, he was going on about Walter Smith at it as well how he was taking his advice, bizarre!

image.gif

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

Maybe because you could spit peas through the holes in the statement that was written by some primary school kid. 

Warburton has chanced his arm and been told to do one good on them for that. But the least they should be doing this morning is holding a Press Conference to tell the fans exactly what the fuck is going on and what they are doing about it. 

Because none of that is in the statement. 

52 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Maybe because you could spit peas through the holes in the statement that was written by some primary school kid. 

Warburton has chanced his arm and been told to do one good on them for that. But the least they should be doing this morning is holding a Press Conference to tell the fans exactly what the fuck is going on and what they are doing about it. 

The statement was worded terrible I'll accept that. 

Diagree, the board released an official statement stating the manager won't be in charge anymore and Murty will be in charge on Sunday. The same way clubs up and down the country do whenever their board has something to say. Absolutely no need for a press conference to tell us the same thing again.

57 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If that was traynor who wrote that then his resignation should be accepted annaw! 

image.gif

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

The statement was worded terrible I'll accept that. 

Diagree, the board released an official statement stating the manager won't be in charge anymore and Murty will be in charge on Sunday. The same way clubs up and down the country do whenever their board has something to say. Absolutely no need for a press conference to tell us the same thing again.

I don't want to be told the same thing again, I want to know what is actually going on instead of the usual with us and our statements which leave more questions than answers

Amongst the many things I don't understand about this business - if the story about Warburton and Weir being ready to leave and go to Forest (or wherever) is true, why would King waive the club's right to compensation, as is claimed in the official statement?

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Even if he didn't write it he must've ok'd it, so that begs the question is he purposely trying to make us look bad. 

He doesn't give a fuck about Rangers, his first loyalty is to the NUJ card, always has been, always will be, it paid his big fat pension ! Nice work if you can get it ! 

image.gif

12 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

What do you want to do next. Keep calm and go to the game on Sunday. 

That's exactly what you should do, as far as I can see the board has released a statement explaining what happened they do not need to go any furthern, what needs to ebe remembered is that this business may go legal therefore the board must be very careful what is being, said and the least said the better.