Not a director of The Rangers or management staff . .

BLUEDIGNITY

13 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

The board can't go about commenting on every single rumour in the media.

As far as they're concerned everything they need to say has been said in the statement.

Not when the statement's as badly worded and apparently everyone's on different pages.

I suppose this is what happens when we let a crook run our club.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

In my view its a very poor display of leadership and communication from the Club.  When a Club loses the top layer of its football management it is such a big event that a senior Director, probably even the Chairman, should provide a statement in person to the Support via the media.   When the football management layer goes so quickly and under such confusing circumstances the need for a senior Director or the Chairman to surface and explain becomes, imo, even more important.  

The Club saw fit to rest behind a poorly crafted, clumsily worded note published on the website.     Even then for hours we had speculation over whether the band of 3 had or had not actually resigned.     With no active response or move to clarify from any senior person at Ibrox.  Not even from the very well paid MD if no Director or Chairman was available.

Also, we are paying decent bucks for Roberstson as MD.  If that note on the website had been drafted by him, or proof read and approved for release by him then its a poor quality performance imo.   

Fuck the media, why give them any details. I hate all that pish when the papers/TV come out with, "the fans need to know" when what they really mean is, "give us an exclusive so we can sell more papers". What else does the club need to say at that point? They've cut to the chase & got straight to the point. The only reason it became confusing was when people started saying the site was hacked & when Warburton denied it. Maybe he should be speaking to his agent. All I'm hoping for is that he walks with no compensation.

37 minutes ago, macranger said:

Fuck the media, why give them any details. I hate all that pish when the papers/TV come out with, "the fans need to know" when what they really mean is, "give us an exclusive so we can sell more papers". What else does the club need to say at that point? They've cut to the chase & got straight to the point. The only reason it became confusing was when people started saying the site was hacked & when Warburton denied it. Maybe he should be speaking to his agent. All I'm hoping for is that he walks with no compensation.

You really need to ask that? Do you really know much from all of this. It is a mess, and that Statement hasn't been something that has given a great deal of clarity.

Handled very poorly, King if not front and centre on this has been let down by that incompetent, free loader Mini.  Any coincidence most of the 'news' seems to be coming from the DR.

A joint statement from manager and board should have been negotiated behind closed doors, though that may have a,so been leaked.

Total clusterfuck

28 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Handled very poorly, King if not front and centre on this has been let down by that incompetent, free loader Mini.  Any coincidence most of the 'news' seems to be coming from the DR.

A joint statement from manager and board should have been negotiated behind closed doors, though that may have a,so been leaked.

Total clusterfuck

Could not agree more. I had thought that we had exhausted ways to show the Club in a poor light, unfortunately I failed to take into consideration the total ineptitude of the current inhabitants of the Blue Room.

It is all so very sad.